PDA

View Full Version : Best place to get Signs, flyers,door hangers made?

mowingismylife
02-23-2004, 10:59 AM
I want to get a few signs made for after i do a job i can put in customers yards and i have looked on the net for places but i have no luck so i want to find a good place to get a few signs made what would be a good place to do this? whats the basice price per sign? also where can i find a place that makes door hangers and prints flyers? i'm looking for a cheap place. i'm just looking for black and white flyers and door hangers any help would be great. I'm in my 2nd year and really want to build up the business.

Team Gopher
02-23-2004, 06:10 PM
Hi Mowingismylife,

If you are looking for design ideas, we have a great site (http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=SF;f=1)with some very talented artists.

Project Earth, LLC.
03-14-2004, 02:48 PM
In the last month, I designed and ordered my yard signs through this man i found online. His name is Andrew. His prices were GREAT. HE was great. And the finished product arrived this week: GREAT!!! This is his E-Mail: TABACUHAN@aol.com

Tell him Project Earth referred you

-JC

tiedeman
03-14-2004, 03:17 PM
Gopher man can always come through

kdmaint
03-14-2004, 11:51 PM
Hay check with some local high schools to see if they have voc print shops thats who Iusa and it beats any price from regular printing shop I buy paper and pay school for ink. let me know how it goes.