PDA

View Full Version : Bidding Options:Per Cutting, Monthly, or Mowing Season???

MOturkey
02-23-2004, 06:59 PM
I did a little searching, and didn't find anything that covered my question. I'm thinking of commercial or non-residential properties here. There are three churches within a couple of miles of my home, and all have probably a couple of acres of green stuff. I would like to have a shot at getting at least one of them, but don't know whether to bid on a per cutting basis, or give them a monthly or seasonal rate, billed monthly. What is the opinion of some of you guys with more experience? Thanks, Neill.

coz
02-23-2004, 10:38 PM
In dealing with churches, in particular, they are probably going to want a per season bid since they operate using annual budgets.

jajwrigh
02-24-2004, 09:25 AM
What not give the customer the choice? Thats what I did this year...it lets them feel like they have some control over their lawn care.

ZEKE
02-24-2004, 03:38 PM
I bid on a church for the coming season through one of my residential customers who is involved there. I gave them a per mow price and would bill them monthly. I don't have alot of experience in the commercial/non-residential area..but that's what I did! ps. season isn't quite here yet so I haven't heard back!! Z