PDA

View Full Version : Ever seen these?

Acute Cut
02-26-2004, 02:50 AM
Ok, i searched for the last hour and didnt see any, so if you find another link, DONT TELL ME! lol

check out www.dieselcrawlers.com

Thoughts? I'm going to look at one on saturday. Seems nice for a newbie operation still using wheelbarrows and shovels. Ever moved 300 allen blocks to a back yard by hand? The guys could have saved TONS of time with this i THINK. Let me know guys, thanks for yer time.
Acute Cut:blob3:

Lombardi
02-26-2004, 11:03 AM
Looks similar to the Dingos and small Bobcats. I have used these before and they are very efficient. Depends on their price though. The Dingos are around $13k and are capable of using several attachments.

Acute Cut
02-26-2004, 11:50 AM
the one i am looking at is 2600. Not a bad price. Oh, did i forget the mention that was 2600 canadian?! So, i am looking at like 1600 or something like that. Not sure what the exchange rate is at. So you can see why this is of interest. If i can eliminate one crew person at least with this then..............

Lombardi
02-26-2004, 05:42 PM
That is a very good price, if they are efficient. Do you know if rental companies are using them? I'd like to try one out.

zedosix
02-26-2004, 07:39 PM
I have whats called a dumpy 800. Good to carry a ton, this is one of those " once you have it you never want to be without it" tools.

Acute Cut
02-26-2004, 09:04 PM
that is a way sweet machine. I would rather look at one of those dumpy things vs the dieselcrawler machines. Who makes that? Got a link to the manufacturer or dealer or anything? I think the diesel crawler will just be rather bulky. BUT, it does have the back hoe option too.

decisions decisions.

zedosix
02-26-2004, 10:49 PM
I'm not sure about a website. The thing is made in italy and I guess I was the first in my region to buy one. I think the company name is eurodig. Expensive machine. But well worth it.

hardscaper
04-08-2004, 10:11 AM
They are imported in to Canada by www.easternfarmmachinery.com I have three of them.

dan deutekom
04-08-2004, 07:11 PM
The Bp416 looks like a knockoff of a machine that Honda used to import. (and we have). It is one of the most useful machines that I know of for moving material in bad conditions and once you have used one you wonder how you did without.