PDA

View Full Version : Billing/Routing software

Field General
02-28-2004, 08:33 AM
I am researching billing/routing software...I have samples from Gopher and Grounds keeper Pro. I am looking for comments on these two programs and any other suggestions. Thanks in advance.

ksland
02-28-2004, 08:37 AM
The best program combination going is Quickbooks for payroll/accounting with Qxpress from Alocet for Routing and Scheduling. Anything else will have limitations.

ipm
02-28-2004, 09:04 AM
CLIP + 1 character

ParkerLawn
02-28-2004, 12:25 PM
I use groundskeeper pro and absolutely love it. It is simple and very professional. Can't go wrong with this one.

Colorado Mowerboy
02-28-2004, 09:27 PM
Real Green Systems, 1-800-422-7478, www.realgreen.com.

mrush73
03-01-2004, 04:13 AM
I use the Service Pro. http://www.pickscs.com I have reviewed the other programs and have demoe'd ClipPro. Other than Real Green, there is not another program that will handle the multi tasking repsonsibilities and variables in scheduling that the Service Pro provides. I used to use Quickbooks Pro and Excel Spreadsheets. I still use Quickbooks for my business accounting, but knew three years ago that so much of my work was slipping through the cracks or not even getting billed and I needed a custom software program built for the lawncare/weed control industry.
Do your research, and invest the money in a program that will adapt to a growing company. The cheap programs will work for the weekend warrior or someone that may have 20-50 accounts, but if you have (or plan on having) more than one crew doing more than just mowing and blowing, you will really be frustrated when you have to upgrade and re-learn another program if you go the cheap route.
The time of the month that you should be the happiest is when you get to collect your money. It used to be the time I hated. it took hours to bill customers. Now I can send out over hundred invoices in less than an hour!
My productivity doubled when I got out of the office and back to doing what I did best; organizing and selling more services! The best lawn care software will automatically set the infrastructure of your business for handling the growth that a one-man show without the software absolutely cannot and will not be able to handle otherwise.
My goal has always been to make the most money in the shortest amount of time while keeping quality and integrity high. That way I still have the time to enjoy life. After all, we work to live, not live to work. Any money spent on software, equipment, etc. that will make you more productive is a superb investment that will pay back in more ways than you can count!

mrush73
Arkanasas

scottt
03-01-2004, 12:10 PM
Can a realgreen user give us a little more info on this product? What it cost, ease of use, why choose it over the others etc.

walker-talker
03-01-2004, 03:05 PM
Lawn Monkey by Alocet.

ant
03-02-2004, 05:59 AM
www.cbsbillmaster.com
anthony