PDA

View Full Version : Winter job, what do you do?

Jackman
02-28-2004, 09:26 PM
Do you have a winter job/ What do you do? I drive an Oil truck 40-60 hours a week for a large company 17 years in the truck and 10 years in the lawn service. The oil company and my biz work well together mine drops off where thiers picks only down side is I never get a break its all work 12 months long and the oil company pay is quite low compared to doing lawns.....

dishboy
02-28-2004, 10:19 PM
I chase my girlfriend around the house and walk the dog, or is it I chase the dog around the house and walk the girlfriend?

specialtylc
02-28-2004, 10:45 PM
Yup I got a winter job . I push snow.

launboy
02-28-2004, 10:46 PM
oh man dishboy a hear ya ....thats the truth
i usually don't work i learn new trades that will help me in my buisness, along with savin' cash. this year it waswelding.. iguess i have been watching American Choppers on the discovery channel to much. thats real reality tv. my goal is to make trailers awesome custom built trailers that most importantly cheap in price and built like a sherman tank....and maybe some choppers to lol lol... but thereis still some welding learning to go

Eric 1
02-28-2004, 10:49 PM
I work for my dad building custom cabinets and stuff. He is realy flexible with me and my hours, its relay great.