PDA

View Full Version : echo pb650's

strayer1
02-29-2004, 02:09 PM
anyone own echo pb650 blowers?if so how do they hold up and how expensive are the replacement parts?

John Gamba
02-29-2004, 02:30 PM
I love my 650. I dont know what they cost to fix it runs fine. Why dont you call a dealer and ask what certain parts cost.
John

jajwrigh
02-29-2004, 02:37 PM
I had the chance to use one last fall and I was very impressed with the power!! I plan on buying my own in the next few weeks!

ksland
02-29-2004, 02:43 PM
I bought one the beginning of the year last year and just bought a second. I phased my PB-60's out which where the largest at the time I bought those. They are very powerful and can't remember when I said to my self I needed more. Up close in foundation beds they are a little too much, and they don't have curved tips for those tight areas. I would say it is the closet thing to a walk behind blower as far as moving leaves. I don't think they have been out long enough to tell how they hold up. They do suck up the gas though, almost 2 times the amount my PB-60's did.

Cutters Lawn Care
02-29-2004, 07:02 PM
I have 2 and they both are doing fine. I haven't had any problems with them. Tons of power. I think they were about $475 each if i remember correct.

BSDeality
02-29-2004, 07:29 PM
i bought a 750 last season for $483 out the door. The 750 is the same as the 650 except it has bigger padded straps and a larger air filter. Its awesome, i'll be purchasing another unit next fall as well. I only had one problem, and a new spark plug cleared that up right away.

John Gamba
03-01-2004, 06:54 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ksland
[B]I bought one the beginning of the year last year and just bought a second. I phased my PB-60's out which where the largest at the time I bought those. They are very powerful and can't remember when I said to my self I needed more. Up close in foundation beds they are a little too much, and they don't have curved tips for those tight areas. I would say it is the closet thing to a walk behind blower as far as moving leaves. I don't think they have been out long enough to tell how they hold up. They do suck up the gas though, almost 2 times the amount my PB-60's did.

ksland
I have a curved tub on my pb650. Its great for leaves and beds BUT it will put a pull on your arm where you muscles get tired.
john

strayer1
03-01-2004, 08:29 AM
hey i really appriciate the feed back on those 650's a fellow scaper of mine is useing them also thats why im getting 2 because he said they are awesome units..and VERY powerfull.

Tharrell
03-06-2004, 05:15 AM
I bought the 750 tube mounted throttle last year. It will push a brick down the sidewalk. I bought it over the 650 because of the large air filter and really thick padded straps. I like the straps so much I bought another set for my Echo backpack sprayer. You have to choose the left hand throttle or the tube mount. I like it on the tube.