PDA

View Full Version : Phone ringing?

ksland
02-29-2004, 03:52 PM
Even the telemarkets have stopped calling. Somebody please call...one minute I can't stop the ring now its silent. I call it myself just to see if it got shut off or something. Ho hum. :(

I know its just a matter of time but even still its depressing.

Zach76
02-29-2004, 03:59 PM
What's your number man, I'll call you. I'm just sitting here waiting for the driveway to dry off a little so I can get outside and do a few more practice runs with my new trailer.

ksland
02-29-2004, 04:15 PM
Thats okay, pity calls are not acceptable. Thanks for the offer:cry:

Zach76
02-29-2004, 04:32 PM
No problem. The calls will come for ya soon enough. I just hope I get a few as well. I need the business this year more than ever.

pjslawncare/landscap
02-29-2004, 04:49 PM
Fear Not! March is the month for call. Near the middle/end of march phone gets ringing here. Ive gotten a couple calls for scheduled work aroung late march early april.
It will be like a switch turned on when all the calls come in.

1MajorTom
02-29-2004, 04:50 PM
Still early here.
We got our first call yesterday for an estimate for fert and for a weekly cut and trim. I was surprised because we don't usually get calls in February.

We haven't even started advertising yet, so I asked her where she heard about us. (I do this with every call; I like to know what advertising is working and what isn't).
Anyway, she says that it's from some advertising that we did two years ago, and she saved it and put it in her phone book.
Kinda nice to know that previous years advertising is still working for us.

FFMED74
02-29-2004, 04:54 PM
I had my first estimate on Thursday, went well and I hope I get it. Good luck KS I know it will happen.

DUSTYCEDAR
02-29-2004, 04:54 PM
KS your website is great and i would like to sign up for that free snowplowing