PDA

View Full Version : Velke

AndrewE
03-02-2004, 08:59 PM
Where can I buy one on-line. Or a bullrider? I can't seem to find any. Thanks for your help. And I did use the seach.

KathysLGC
03-02-2004, 09:26 PM
Did you do a search on the board or the net? Did you type in Velke online sales or Velke sales? I mean I can't see how if you did a search you didn't find it online. I think landscapers supplies sells them. J Thomas should sell them also.

LAWNS AND MOWER
03-02-2004, 09:52 PM
Andrew, try these guys out. www.powerzoneinc.com I ordered a 15 inch Velke 2 years ago, and received it 3 days after I called. Total was $259, which included taxes and shipping.

grass_cuttin_fool
03-02-2004, 09:52 PM
If im not mistaken the velke is made in maryland, and i have seen them at this site http://www.mowmore.com/

kmeforou
03-03-2004, 01:38 AM
There is another kind out there that you may want to look at. I cannot think of the full name but part of the name is Jungle -----.
Some of the dealers in our area tell me their customers prefer them because they have bigger tires and are better constructed.
they do cost more, but not by much. I am thinking of getting one of these.

butler L&S
03-03-2004, 02:54 AM
Jungle Wheels. I use them on my Turf Tracer and Ransomes walk behind . If you run a hydro then Jungle wheels are the way to go. On belt drive mowers I prefer the 1 wheel Velke because it does not jacknife when you pull the mower back (I rarely use reverse gear on my toro belt drive).

brucec32
03-03-2004, 09:15 AM
find a used one on Ebay and pay about half if the shipping doesn't get too high.