PDA

View Full Version : List of services?

Flipperneck
03-03-2004, 06:09 PM
I've been checking out this site for about a week now and it sound like alot of people do maintenance primarily. What else do some of you guys offer and are proficient in? Just wondering.

qualitylandscaping
03-03-2004, 06:26 PM
-Weekly Lawn Maintenance
-Landscape Design & Installation
-Landscape Renovation & Demolition
-Fertilizing and Seeding
-Aerating and De-thatching
-Spring and Fall Cleanups
-Tree and Shrub trimming
-Snowplowing
-Driveway sealcoating
-Mulch/Gravel/Topsoil delivery and installation
-Retaining walls and paver patios
-Some irrigation work (small installs and maintenance)
-Ponds and Landscape Lighting

Will do almost anything if it pays well:D

Flipperneck
03-03-2004, 06:29 PM
Do you have a irragation license. In jersey you have to have proof of working under a licensed guy for at least 3 years. I know the stuff but can't get a license to do it.

qualitylandscaping
03-03-2004, 06:34 PM
No license needed as far as I know.. I've never done any big jobs or anything complicated enough to need a license. I have a plumber setup the main line into the house and then I do the rest.

Flipperneck
03-03-2004, 06:38 PM
Here you have to get it from the DEP.

bobbygedd
03-03-2004, 06:54 PM
what else do i do? i cut alot of grass, smoke a little of it, drink some coors light. and i'm the baddest fisherman in the area. how bout you? i see you're from middletown, ever fish swimming river resevior? what kind of salt water fishin u do?

Flipperneck
03-03-2004, 07:18 PM
Striper in spring fall and winter. And whatever alse bites the line half of em are too ugly to eat like sallie growlers, skates, and sea robins. I always have 2 surf poles and a tackle box with me at all times just in case the mood calls for it but I haven't been since December and I'm getting that itch. Haven't been to swimming river in years since the water co put no trespassing everywhere. I used to catch alot of crappy, small and largemouth there. How beatiful the weathers been this week I'd be at the tip of Sandy Hook instead of laying sod and irragation, but I ain't complaining at least I only had February to get cabin fever. What part of Jersey you from?

bobbygedd
03-03-2004, 07:25 PM
i'm in east brunswick. you know why the water company put a no tresspass sign there? cus my best friend drowned there. they posted it afterwards. the guy was 6ft6, crappie fishin at night in a rowboat, tipped it and sunk like he was wearing cement boots. good fisherman but dumber than a treestump. i'll be dropping my boat in in two weeks, stripers and flounder, after that i'll rule the back bay by way of fluke

Flipperneck
03-03-2004, 07:35 PM
Sorry to hear that. I don't have a boat myself but I usually buy alot of beer for the owner of the boat that takes me. Hint Hint. You ever go up to Round Valley and Spruce run that should only be like 30 minutes or less from you. You ever go Weakfishing in the channel in July\August they are killer in Raritan Bay.

bobbygedd
03-03-2004, 07:40 PM
my friend, round valley is for little boys. i fish right here in the atlantic. early spring=stripers, the biggest flounder you ever saw, and blackfish. spring /summer=fluke(i am the duke of fluke), weakfish. fall=giant stripers, giant blackfish. we are fortunate to live where there is such an abundence and variety of fish

lawnman_scott
03-03-2004, 09:19 PM
I do mostly lawn and shrub/hedge maintenance. I do some small irrigation repairs, landscaping and tree trimming, but prefer regular maintenance.

Flipperneck
03-03-2004, 09:28 PM
I was only to round valley once its a nice area to camp out, but I ain't saying its great. You go to the Mudhole alot there is action 24/7 over there. I am putting off getting a boat for now this way all my startup is cash-boom doen you know. Hell yeah man we have alot of variety of fish if you don't mind 0 degrees come with me surf fishing in the dead of winter on Island Beach State Park theres still striper action. I have a permit and drive right up its 130 a year. the biggest fluke i ever got was 11 pound that was a good dinner it was off monmouth beach on a friends boat. as far as stripers the biggest was just over 40" i thought i snagged a log those things don't fight till the hit the surf. I take the party boat out of belmar alot in the summer 7:30 pm to 2:30 am blues boat they are fun as hell(taste like garbage though. I hear you man I love living 1 mile from the bay and 5 from the ocean.

Flipperneck
03-03-2004, 09:33 PM
I'm gonna start with the maintenance but only till i have a base. After that all hardscape: patios, walls, sod, basically anything besides irragation because the DEP license.

lawnman_scott
03-03-2004, 09:54 PM
Id start by getting to the nearest liquor store and getting about 10 30 packs of coors light if you ever want to see that boat.

Flipperneck
03-03-2004, 09:59 PM
I'll just fill a cooler and cut him off at the dock. He'll be blinded by the shiny cans.