PDA

View Full Version : Gravely PM 34Z

mike mc
03-04-2004, 09:16 AM
Peter,
do you make a catcher for the Gravely PM 34Z. If so, what does it cost?
Also, snapper makes a 32" hydro (pro express hydro 32) that is the same basic machine as the ferris 32 hydrocut. will the same catcher fit both?
Thnaks
Mike

PeterA
03-04-2004, 01:27 PM
Mike,
Here are a few posts with pictures of our catcher for the Gravely 34 rider. The part number is GCGR34Z. List is $359.00. I don't think the catcher we make for the Ferris will fit the Snapper. The new pro series Snappers have an elevated rim running along the discharge that we use to attach the catcher, similar to the hook up we use for the Exmark. The Ferris does not have this, so we have to use a bracket setup to attach the catcher. The snapper also has a bit of curvature at the back of the opening we have to baffle off, while the Ferris is straight.

PeterA
03-04-2004, 01:28 PM
Here is a picture of the bracket setup for the Gravely 34

mike mc
03-05-2004, 03:44 PM
do you make a different catcher for the snapper? i didn't see snapper on your website.

PeterA
03-05-2004, 07:16 PM
The catcher is the same, but the opening where it attaches to the mower is different. Sorry I don't have any pictures up of the catcher mounted on a snapper. There are so many different mowers on the market that we only have pictures of a portion of them with our catchers. We are working on getting more. The part number for the catcher that fits the snapper is GCDN.

mike mc
03-06-2004, 07:21 AM
thanks Peter. and thanks for the pictures- looks like a nice combo no the 34z