PDA

View Full Version : Call yesterday

greengator
03-04-2004, 10:05 AM
I gat a call from an elderly lady wanting her yard worked. I asked what she needed done, little of this little of that. I went to look and give her an estimate. Flower beds everywhere, she wants the monkey grass cut back and some dead flowers pulled up. She also needs her stepping stones cleaned and leveled, her yard fertilized heavy, 2 bird baths cleaned for the birds she has. Then she wants mulch in front and back flower beds. 5 pieces of sod put down after the dirt is spred. I really wasn't sure about doing this job at first. She said how much, I said I'll do it for 825.00. OK you have a deal. wow!! OK. This will probley take 3-4 hours.

Lawn-Scapes
03-04-2004, 10:13 AM
So... You're bragging about taking a lil ol' lady to the cleaners?

Shame on you! :(

crawdad
03-04-2004, 10:38 AM
Cool, get us some before/after pics.
Crawdad

mtdman
03-04-2004, 11:02 AM
Sounds like a nice chunk of change for a bunch of pain in the butt work. Good luck.

impactlandscaping
03-04-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by mtdman
Sounds like a nice chunk of change for a bunch of pain in the butt work. Good luck.

I agree...good luck.Just hope b/c she's paying for $ 825.00 for your work at three or four hours, that she doen't expect to see you there for 8 hrs day for 2 weeks(Old people math=40 hrs a week at $ 10.00 per hour GOOD MONEY!!! hahaha ) working in her yard!!! She may pissed to see you done in three hours unless you told her already up front..good luck...