PDA

View Full Version : WE Chapps trimmer covers

Lawn Dog2001
03-06-2004, 07:45 PM
I am planning on ordering some trimmer covers for this year and I wanted to hear some experiences from people who own, and use them.

I also wanted to know if you guys found it worth while to get the heat lined covers for the extra money, or did you find the plain regular covers were good enough. Also how have they held up for you over time?

Any opinions are appreciated.

johnbast3
03-06-2004, 07:57 PM
If your in business for your self--ONLY Bush in 2004

Pecker
03-06-2004, 08:02 PM
I bought a b/p blower cover (regular - lining) about 2 months ago and it seems real good. I also have a couple TrimmerTrap trimmer covers. Both brands seem to be made out of the same material and of the same quality. They also haven't torn up on the highway. This is year number two for the TrimmerTrap ones. To ansewr your question, although I haven't had them for many years, either brand are worth the money and I'd do it again. Remember though, I am basing my opinion only on the few items I have.

draftlawncare
03-06-2004, 10:34 PM
where can you get these covers at

proenterprises
03-06-2004, 10:42 PM
you can purchase them at

www.landscapersupply.com

draftlawncare
03-06-2004, 10:45 PM
never mind saw them on the net kinda $hitty looking i was looking for something like the stihl chainsaw covers but for a weedeater. something with a hard case that opens and covers just the motor not the shaft

dkeisala
03-07-2004, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by johnbast3
If your in business for your self--ONLY Bush in 2004 ....and a multi-millionaire

Lawn Dog2001
03-07-2004, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by ******
I bought a b/p blower cover (regular - lining) about 2 months ago and it seems real good. I also have a couple TrimmerTrap trimmer covers. Both brands seem to be made out of the same material and of the same quality. They also haven't torn up on the highway. This is year number two for the TrimmerTrap ones. To ansewr your question, although I haven't had them for many years, either brand are worth the money and I'd do it again. Remember though, I am basing my opinion only on the few items I have.

Glad to hear you like yours. How does your blower cover hold up, if the exhast is still hot when you put it on?

TURF DOCTOR
03-07-2004, 12:16 PM
W.E. Chapps.com I love mine the heat liners are expensive but they work. Best money i ever spent until i went to enclosed trailer's

Pecker
03-07-2004, 02:25 PM
Lawndog, I don't put my covers on right after using the equipment. I usually hang it on the rack, pick another tool, and when I get back, the first tool is cool enough to put the cover back on.

So far, holding up well. Only time will tell. I'm the type of guy that doesn't mind spending a little extra to get the highest quality equipment or whatever, but I only want to buy it ONCE. I hate to have to replace stuff because it is made cheap. Hopefully these covers will meet my demand. So far so good.