PDA

View Full Version : landscape leads services

kdmaint
03-07-2004, 12:57 AM
Wondering if any one has any comments or experience with these services and if they are worth the money verses send out local flyers in news paper

billc
03-07-2004, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by kdmaint
Wondering if any one has any comments or experience with these services and if they are worth the money verses send out local flyers in news paper
Which landscape leads service are you thinking of using? You can get addresses for the area you want to serve at www.infousa.com and send out your own materials.

kdmaint
03-07-2004, 03:05 AM
landscapeleades.com its 4.00-12.00 depending on lead res-commbut you wait till your zip code is aviable and other small things

bastalker
03-07-2004, 04:56 AM
kdmaint.....

I am not pickin on you, but you are 33 years old, an have been in the buisness for 6 years. Why are you asking these mundane questions?

Landscape leads services? If you have been in buisness for 6 years, why on earth would you even need these services.?? You should be established, an turning work away, except for the properties you want..

lawnman_scott
03-07-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by bastalker
kdmaint.....

I am not pickin on you, but you are 33 years old, an have been in the buisness for 6 years. Why are you asking these mundane questions?

Landscape leads services? If you have been in buisness for 6 years, why on earth would you even need these services.?? You should be established, an turning work away, except for the properties you want.. Some people want to grow their business. Maybe thats why. Should I cancel my yellow page add because i dont NEED it? It does seem high priced to me for what you get.