PDA

View Full Version : Need Help ASAP

hortboy
03-07-2004, 10:19 AM
alright guys, first time bidding on numerous jobs w/ a large property manager. I am bidding on 50 to 100 rental units they are all houses from 1 to 4 family not a complex. I was wondering if you could show me some sample contracts, I want to make sure nothing is left out. I figure I should spell out everything. I will include the diference between liter and trash pick up and the different types of mowing from "mow and go" to "full lawn maint, including edging and pulling of weeds in beds". I curently have a residential contract and commercial contract but they leave alot out. I want all my bases covered so there are no surprises mid season.

Ryan Lightning
03-07-2004, 12:38 PM
I would not waste my time on a contract until you know they want you to do it. Just give them a proposal with the major details.
With that many houses they probally want them done as cheap as possible.

TURF DOCTOR
03-07-2004, 12:54 PM
Ask what the price was on the last LCO,then go from there.

Mdirrigation
03-07-2004, 01:41 PM
Well if its a true bid they will give you specs on what they expect so that everyone is bidding apples to apples. Definatly define trash though , A friend of mine did an apt complex and when they evicted someone the manager considered a truck load of furniture "trash" and expected him to clean it up as part of mowing.