PDA

View Full Version : Our Moderator Was Published!!!!

Sean Adams
03-07-2004, 11:10 AM
I just received the March/April issue of "Turf News" - a magazine published by Turfgrass Producers International.

Bob O'Quinn, the Editor, sent me a letter with a copy of the magazine. Inside is an article written by our very own David Hall entitled "A Look At Organic Lawn Care From The Consumer's Perspective" on page 72.

Take a look if you get a chance - excellent reading!

Great Job David - Congrats!

Grassmechanic
03-07-2004, 03:46 PM
for those of us that don't get the magazine, could the article be posted here?

woodycrest
03-07-2004, 05:53 PM
i second the motion... :)

trying 2b organic
03-07-2004, 11:40 PM
Fantastic ! Ive got to see it. Im in canada and we dont get that trade mag. Can you post it? Or even just some of it? Good going moderator dude !
My chem company owned Turf mag up here had an article trying to say organic fertlizer is more dangerous than ever because of mad cow disease, LOL ! Of course it made a good headline but there wasnt a whole lot of science in the article showing how using bonemeal was going to cause you to get mad cow. Incredible, we/ve got work to do, again, nice going.

gr8pyrs
03-10-2004, 10:00 PM
David,

Congrats!

I've always found your insight helpful.

Russ

Dchall_San_Antonio
03-14-2004, 05:39 PM
Trust me on this one. The article was watered down version of what I've written in the FAQs on this forum. I was limited to 600 words. I barely can write 600 words in reply to "how often should I water," and they wanted an article on organic turf management.

timturf
03-17-2004, 07:18 PM
Please post article