PDA

View Full Version : Finding New Work

kdmaint
03-07-2004, 10:12 PM
DO MOST OF YOU OTHER LCO FINDING MOST OF YOUR NEW WORK BY RIDEING AROUND DOING COLD CALLS WAS IN THE CONSTRUCTION BUILDING ROOFING BUSS LCO PARTTIME BUT WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET INTO LCO FULL TIME GETTING TIRED OF LOOKING FOR GOOD HELP I CAN DO MOST OF THE LANDSCAPEING MY SELF

tiedeman
03-07-2004, 10:15 PM
Try flyers, friends, family members, going door to door, door hangers etc. When I first started out I mostly went door to door and through friends. Must sure to have some brochures or literature about your company for potential customers.

Just a note too don't take it personal, but don't type in caps. People around here hate it because its hard to read.

kdmaint
03-07-2004, 10:19 PM
Thanks for the help I get discourched beeing out all day making cold calls This site has really been a big help

tiedeman
03-07-2004, 10:20 PM
No problem, I hope that this site can help you and your business out.

MacLawnCo
03-08-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by kdmaint
Thanks for the help I get discourched beeing out all day making cold calls This site has really been a big help
Who are you calling on?

Runner
03-08-2004, 09:35 PM
When I very first started, I did the newspaper thing. It brought in some calls. They weren't prime calls, but it was money that wouldn't have had. The main thing is, is that it got me out there for exposure. THAT's where you get the business, is DOING business. People se you working in a neighborhood, and just stop, or flag you down. Eventually, you can pick and choose. Just take what you can get, first.