PDA

View Full Version : Commercial Pricing

CooperLL
03-08-2004, 06:40 PM
This is my first post so go easy on me. I mowed a couple small commercial accounts last year. I am looking at bidding several large commercial accounts with the same company. What is the best way to bid these. Each property seperate, or bid them all together. Also, is it better to bid per mow, or for the entire mowing season. Any suggestions would be helpfull. I don't want to under bid and take it in the shorts. Also, I would like to be able to bid and have a reasonable shot at getting the accounts. Great site by the way, it has helped me a lot.

Thanks,
CooperLL

charlies
03-08-2004, 07:02 PM
most often a proposal is for the entire year. i would present the price for all of the properties near the beginning and break down the prices in the body of the proposal.

definitely, absolutely, positively set the price at a level that you will be happy with. if they do not accept it, oh well. despite the fact that you may want the contracts, it is better for you and your business to not have them at all than to have them at a price that doesn't work for you and your business.