PDA

View Full Version : John Deere 4510

terracare
03-15-2004, 06:37 PM
Here it is, the tractor we bought this year for new lawn installations and help with landscape installs. 2003 John Deere 4510 w/ 460 loader.

Todd

terracare
03-15-2004, 06:39 PM
Another angle... Looking forward to playing with it this season! We'll also be using it to plow a 98 unit condominium complex in our area.

Todd

jaybird
03-15-2004, 09:27 PM
nice looking tractor, i like john-deere , i have one now my opinion beets the heck out of skid steeres.

GLS
03-24-2004, 10:01 PM
Dang, i'm jealous:mad: You have a ton of nice equipment terra.

Do you have any attatchments other than the FEL yet? What do you plan on purchasing in the future?

What will you be using to plow snow? A pusher or a blower?

terracare
03-24-2004, 11:47 PM
We currently have a JD 5' tiller, 6' brush hog, and will be buying a harly rake for lawn instals. We will also be purchasing a curtis cab for next winter. For snow we will not be using a blower or a pusher but a puller! Since it will mainly be used at a 98 unit condo complex we will be using a box scraper. The drive are all the same around 17.5'x25' so we will be making a 9.5' box scraper to get each drive done in only 2 passes which will be extremely efficient!

Ed

GLS
03-25-2004, 07:33 PM
we will be making a 9.5' box scraper

Ah, sounds like a good choice for 98 small drives. What will you be using to push the snow off to the side after you pull it off of the drives way? Loader, truck plow, or "backwards backplow"?

I have been considering a backblade for my truck. It would shave a heck of a lot of time off of my route.

Anyways, good luck with the tractor.

terracare
03-25-2004, 08:56 PM
We will use the front loader to push and scoop the snow on to the yards after I pull it off the drives. I am trying to think up a way to put sides on the front bucket to minimise the snow roll off while pushing snow, but I must also be able to still scoop snow up with it.

We are also thinking of buying a backblade for our truck next year, those things definitely will save us both of alot of time!!

Ed

qualitylawnmanagement
12-28-2005, 01:23 AM
Here it is, the tractor we bought this year for new lawn installations and help with landscape installs. 2003 John Deere 4510 w/ 460 loader.

Todd

What size building is that in the back ground of the first pic? Do you have anymore pics of that building?

tractrpowr45
12-28-2005, 10:14 AM
That's a very nice looking tractor. How many HP is it? What kind of transmission do you have? I have a 2002 NH TC35D compact tractor (hydro transmission) with a loader, 6 ft tiller and backblade. The hydro is super for loader work. I'm planning on using it this coming year for landscaping. I would like to buy a Harley rake also, but they're very expensive ($7200.00 for 6ft harley). Congrats on your new tractor!:cool2:

Signature Landscaping1
12-28-2005, 11:02 AM
Sweet tractor, we have the same one where i use to work, its a great tractor, its great for lawn intalls and loading mulch, lots of power. Good Luck with it.

terracare
12-29-2005, 12:39 PM
hmm wow its actually been quite some time since we've had this tractor. We traded it in last winter for a new 4320 model with a curtis cab. Works even better, we love the e-hydro =D

todd