PDA

View Full Version : Dump Sites

MD Land Management
03-15-2004, 07:56 PM
Hi guys its been awhile since i have been on here but i have run into a serious problem in the Camden County area of New Jersey and this might even be a statewide problem. I used to dump landscape debris at the belmawr ecology site but now they have been shut down by the epa for accepting the debris all they take is leaves. This must be the 3rd or 4th place that has been shut down because of this. I have been to mimlitsh, but 1 i can't stand the place and 2 my truck isn't going to make it much longer in those 3 foot deep mud puddles. Does anyone have any suggestions for where to dump this type of stuff if so please let me know thanks.

Mark

MD Landscape Management
Cherry Hill, NJ

Turfdude
03-16-2004, 09:16 AM
MD,

They accept leaves & grass. If they're not accepting your brush, then try 5 points (County Conservation) (856) 2276900 It may be 228 6900. For Larger tree stuff, call Recycled wood products. They're 1 mile south of county conservation.

MD Land Management
03-16-2004, 12:31 PM
Have you ever been to this recylced wood products place, or do u have the phone number and what kind of debris do they take, I have been to ccc before its kinda far from cherry hill but alot better then mimlitsh, Belmawr was perfect for me the damn epa is killing me. thanks for your help i'll check into this recylced place

Mark

MD Landscape Management

rookiemower
03-16-2004, 12:54 PM
wish i could help. i'm lucky i dump everything for free unlimited amounts

Turfdude
03-16-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by MD Land Management
Have you ever been to this recylced wood products place, or do u have the phone number and what kind of debris do they take, I have been to ccc before its kinda far from cherry hill but alot better then mimlitsh, Belmawr was perfect for me the damn epa is killing me. thanks for your help i'll check into this recylced place

Mark

MD Landscape Management

Yes, If you take route 55 south to rte 47 (heading toward 5 points), then continue on 47 ( it takes a right @ that light) go to Salina Road. There is a heritage market @ the corner, turn right. The site is on the left behind the indoor sports complex. I haven't been ther in awhile, & do not have a phone # for you - sorry.

MD Land Management
03-17-2004, 12:56 PM
thanks for your help i will take a ride out there and check it out maybe this weekend. Does anyone know of any sites close to cherry hill or voorhees area? Thanks for all your help guys

Project Earth, LLC.
03-19-2004, 06:50 PM
Im in Union county and disposal is an on-going problem. Used to bring stone/concrete to Clayton block on Rt1 (they have sites all over the state) and NJ DEP shut that down last summer. Can anyone recommend anywhere in North/Central NJ to dispose of the soil and stone dug up when installing a patio, walkway or driveway?

-JC

GreenTurf
03-19-2004, 07:06 PM
MD,
not sure if this will help but i recieved a letter from a dump last year, don't remember the name, but I think it was on rt.70 in Burlington Co. They sent letters to alot of landscapers saying what they accept, like grass and stuff. Even though I am in a different county they would still accept my debris. I never went there because my dump it ok for the time being

landscapingpoolguy
03-20-2004, 11:23 AM
soil can be taken to the topsoil depot in Wayne,,,,block can go to any tilcon site....

Chuck