View Full Version : tail hitch bed insert

03-16-2004, 10:54 AM
Does anyone know where I can find a mesh type cargo carrier for the rear hitch insert of my truck that also has a side ramp for a bed edger? I have seen them on the road and don't know where to find them. I would think that they could be quite useful. Thanks

03-16-2004, 12:33 PM
Maybe what you're looking for is a "Hitch Hauler".Northern Tool and Tractor Supply has carried them in the past.Hope this helps,Richard

Green Care
03-16-2004, 12:47 PM
Hitch Man in Waldorf.

03-16-2004, 06:28 PM
Would hate to see someone hit you in the behind, if they do hope they got insurance. I think I would buy ramps the bed edgers aren't cheap.