View Full Version : Selling Giant Vac 20 HP..need help on pricing

03-19-2004, 12:18 PM
Hello all! I'm new here. Been in the business for about 10 years though. Anyhow, last November I bought a brand new 20 HP Giant-Vac, Model 1901-CHW. Due to the fact I have absolutely no where to store it, and coupled with the fact that I need to buy something a little smaller that I can mount on my trailer, such as the LW loader, I am choosing to sell the Giant Vac. I only used it on 11 seperate days. I am thinking there is around 22 hours on it. My question to the board, is what is a reasonable price I can expect to get for this unit? It is in practically brand new shape! The only flaw, if you want to call it that, is that when I first hooked it up, my leaf box couldn't handle the power and blew some leaves near the muffler, they started to smolder and discolored the paint in a small area on the deck of the machine. Other than that..basically brand new. I paid just over $4,000 for it. What is the best way to sell? Ebay? Local papers? And what is it worth with so few hours on it? Thanks in advance!

Lake'Lawn Care
07-27-2004, 10:45 PM
do you still have the vacumn? Have you determined a price yet? I may be interested in talking with you about it. I can be reached at 248 202 1848. Thanks, Corey @ Lake's Lawn Care.

Stripe This
07-27-2004, 11:25 PM
Is this the unit that is trailered? If so...I have a 16 hp Billy Goat with 50 hrs or so on it? PM please....