PDA

View Full Version : Selling Giant Vac 20 HP..need help on pricing

SonShineSoul
03-19-2004, 11:18 AM
Hello all! I'm new here. Been in the business for about 10 years though. Anyhow, last November I bought a brand new 20 HP Giant-Vac, Model 1901-CHW. Due to the fact I have absolutely no where to store it, and coupled with the fact that I need to buy something a little smaller that I can mount on my trailer, such as the LW loader, I am choosing to sell the Giant Vac. I only used it on 11 seperate days. I am thinking there is around 22 hours on it. My question to the board, is what is a reasonable price I can expect to get for this unit? It is in practically brand new shape! The only flaw, if you want to call it that, is that when I first hooked it up, my leaf box couldn't handle the power and blew some leaves near the muffler, they started to smolder and discolored the paint in a small area on the deck of the machine. Other than that..basically brand new. I paid just over $4,000 for it. What is the best way to sell? Ebay? Local papers? And what is it worth with so few hours on it? Thanks in advance!
...Joe

Lake'Lawn Care
07-27-2004, 09:45 PM
do you still have the vacumn? Have you determined a price yet? I may be interested in talking with you about it. I can be reached at 248 202 1848. Thanks, Corey @ Lake's Lawn Care.

Stripe This
07-27-2004, 10:25 PM
Is this the unit that is trailered? If so...I have a 16 hp Billy Goat with 50 hrs or so on it? PM please....