PDA

View Full Version : Going to purchase some Meg-Mo's

tiedeman
03-19-2004, 01:20 PM
I am going to purchase them either tomorrow or Monday. I can't wait. Once you find out the information regarding the Meg-Mo they are actually a very affordable and dependable product. I highly suggest that everybody at least call them up and talk to them to get the information inside and out.

What a great company! Helpful and very friendly. You need to give Kayla a raise Roy:D I told her that I was going to tell you that

cuttinggreen
03-19-2004, 02:46 PM
Congrats on the purchase tiedeman.

I sent my order in earlier this week. Hope to get them very soon.

Let us know what you think when you get to try them.

Flex-Deck
03-19-2004, 03:58 PM
The Meg-Mos are probably the future of blade design. Seems it takes a long time for the american manufacturers to grasp anything new unless it is in house. :confused: :confused: :confused:

tiedeman
03-19-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by cuttinggreen
Congrats on the purchase tiedeman.

I sent my order in earlier this week. Hope to get them very soon.

Let us know what you think when you get to try them.

I will definetly let you know what I think. I can't wait to use them

Fareway Lawncare
03-19-2004, 06:14 PM
Ordered 2 sets of Meg-Mo's mid Feb....was told it would be 30-45 days before they could be shipped as they are waiting on the new design discs. Hoping to get them before we start cutting in April. If they work as advertised will likely order more.

bobbygedd
03-19-2004, 07:44 PM
i inquired about them also. what type of enhanced performance to you anticipte using these blades?

tiedeman
03-19-2004, 08:08 PM
The major things that I am looking forward to is the longer lasting quality, not having to clean the deck, mowing thick wet grass, and using them on the leaves in the fall.

LawnPerfect
03-19-2004, 08:11 PM
Your mowers engine will double its life span. The deck never needs cleaning. You never have to sharpen the blades. Spindles last forever. You never have to double cut. Your wife will stop calling every five minutes. Customers will never complain again. Traffic lights will always be green for you. Your competition will see that they cant compete with you in the market and will move or give up the business. Money will rain from the heavens. Your trimmers and edgers will stay on the trailer. When you go out to eat you will never have to pay the bill because one of your customers will be there and will take care of it for you because you are a Lawn God.
Did I miss anything?

bobbygedd
03-19-2004, 08:14 PM
well damn, i don't need the blades for that, this stuff happens to me now

LawnPerfect
03-19-2004, 08:22 PM
then I guess for you the blades would only give you a good cut.
LOL

icatcher
03-19-2004, 11:31 PM
I am thinking about these for the Ustler Super Mini Z.
I can't make heads or tails of the website pricing?
Is that $89.95 per spindle or for the set?

Anyone running these on a Hustler?

DLCS
03-19-2004, 11:46 PM
icatcher,

The prices on the website are per spindle. Measurements that are given on the website are the length of each blade.

icatcher
03-20-2004, 12:00 AM
Thanks for the info.
Now I know how to estimate my cost..

dvmcmrhp52
03-20-2004, 12:34 AM
Tiedeman,
Do let us know what you think of them.I was just looking in to them the other day but I'm not quite convinced yet that they would run better than our current blade configurations.I am very interested though.

Teff's Lawn & Snow
03-20-2004, 12:38 AM
Has anyone used these for a whole season? How new are these blades?

DLCS
03-20-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Teff's Lawn & Snow
How new are these blades?

They are not new blades. Roy Megli has had them on the market for at least 10 years and he has been using them much longer.