PDA

View Full Version : Holy crapa it's gonna be a late start!

lawnguyland
03-19-2004, 03:12 PM
Snow removal is good for the money and all that, but here in the NE at least we are already about a week or two behind when we would normally start spring clean-ups. It better only rain at night and on Sundays until July at this rate . End of next week it will be nice. Maybe get to do a few. I'm dreading april! We have to start mowing regularly around mid april here so we have until then to finish most of the clean-ups. I can imagine that guys with multiple crews and a few hundred accts. must be going nuts. Luckily (from my perspective at this moment) I am a solo op so I should have a little less of a problem scheduling and catching up. If I hire 1 guy it almost doubles my production(but I won't), but I can fell the madness already. Get ready boys and girls. All h e double hockey sticks is about to bust out. A few weeks of decent weather and the " when will you be doing my clean-up" calls will begin. Not to mention new customers and new estimates. I'm considering sending a pre-emptive letter letting people know that everything will be a little delayed. You'd think it would be obvious but after one 60 degree day and the snow melted, people will start freakin' out! Yikes... weekends no longer exist. Crapathon.

GrassFearsMe
03-19-2004, 04:12 PM
True True my man you hit it on the head. Good luck!

AL Inc
03-19-2004, 04:13 PM
March is always a rough month, and don't forget we had snow in the first week of April last year. Somehow, the work will get done.

ronslawncare
03-19-2004, 11:38 PM
were are all u guys located ....wbabylon here