PDA

View Full Version : cub cadet

themowinguy
03-19-2004, 08:58 PM
Can a cub cadet person tell me about those funny looking ztrs that cub cadet made they kind of look like a rear engine rider. what year did they make them. what were the prices. i cant find them on cub cadets web sight. thanks

themowinguy
03-19-2004, 09:53 PM
These are a newer ztr they have a pointed cover aroung the engine. and a steering column with two short hydro levers someone must be using them that could comment.

specialtylc
03-19-2004, 10:56 PM
HOME OWNER UNIT.

Craftybigdog
03-19-2004, 11:28 PM
JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deere mowers
03-19-2004, 11:30 PM
try www.cubcadet.com

deere mowers
03-19-2004, 11:32 PM
or better yet try www.cubcommercial.com

sawman65
03-20-2004, 07:46 AM
cub cadet???!!! or m.t.d. any way you look at it mtd never made a good commercial mower stay away unless you like your mower the way it looks new in the shop

metro-hp_48
03-20-2004, 07:52 AM
Always heard the same thing, sawman65!

edward hedrick
03-20-2004, 06:34 PM
Need more info engine?? Deck size?? Some had a liquid cooled

Kawi. Might be a good buy. A photo would help. Ed

GrassFearsMe
03-20-2004, 07:44 PM
mtd i believe is built by lesco ame machines in the w/b category. Name really doesn't matter its how well its gonna hold up. How much you use it.

mtdman
03-20-2004, 08:57 PM
I've got 2 cub cadet commercial wbs that I've had for 6 and 7 years. They are great machines and well built. I wouldn't trade them for some of the crap that I've seen people use. My machines are still solid and running well after all this time, and show no signs of slowing down. MTD makes a ton of mowers, and a ton of mower parts, including lesco mowers (not the other way around). It's been said that there's a little bit of mtd in just about every commercial mower made. There's absolutely nothing wrong with MTD commercial products. The next mowers I buy will definitely be mtd or cub mowers.

I think the model that was originally referred to is a home owner's model. In which case, I'd stay away from it for commercial use.

competitiveimageland
03-20-2004, 09:01 PM
theyve got the looks ill give em that look like they are built lika brickl $HIT house

lawnagent
03-21-2004, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by competitiveimageland
theyve got the looks ill give em that look like they are built lika brickl $HIT house

Very mature and informative reply sir! You may very well have a future in politics!

wriken
03-21-2004, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Craftybigdog
JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funny how you so smart on cub mower's, but you know nothing about a very simple blade. huh

your quote:
How do you know and how low can you run your grinding wheel? When is it time to put a new one on? Thanks

competitiveimageland
03-21-2004, 12:59 AM
wow i sure hope i didnt offend anyone with my comment thank you SIR for pointing out my uncalled for comment i better start thinking befor i speak

competitiveimageland
03-21-2004, 01:01 AM
oh i forgot i just dont give a $hit just speak whats on your mind

cubzforce
04-15-2004, 05:59 PM
Yeah i know EXACTUALLY what your talking about. I used to have a brochure with them on it. As most of you know, MTD makes cub,bolens, troy bilt, white outdoors ect. White outdoor products sold them and so did yard machines. Yard Machines ztr looked like a residential mower but it had all the controls where the steering wheel would be normally and it was a ztr. WHite outdoors and cub cadet also sold those thingies you are talking about. They are a great machine. But not for commercial use i would imagine. easy enough a woman could operate them because in their demo video i watched at the local dealer about them, a woman was doing the demo. LOL. I also was interested in them. but bought something a little more beafier.

youngdude
04-15-2004, 06:10 PM
And i quote from cubzforce "easy enough a woman could operate them"
Whats that all about????

HayBay
04-15-2004, 07:14 PM
Cub Cadet Commercial sells the Tank ZTR with models ranging from 48" to 72" mower decks. 19 HP to 27 Hp I believe.

I have the M54 Tank and this machine is great quaility. Wriken knows what hes talking about, look for the picutres of his fleet.

I have demo'd a few different models and I still like my Tank better. Also about the girl rider comment, The better half is one of the best ZTR operators I have ever seen. She was the one who showed the dealer how to track a straight line.

Just my 2 cents.

cubzforce
04-19-2004, 01:56 AM
youngdude, just saying that because a woman was operating one in their demo video.