PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Vladslawn
03-19-2004, 09:35 PM
Hello folks. I have followed this site for sometime prior to just becoming a member. This is my first post/thread and I'ld like to thank this forum & its members for sharing your knowledge, expertise, wisdom and compassion.
A credit to the business community and an excellent example for other business sectors to follow.

Regards, Vlad

bayfish
03-19-2004, 09:54 PM
So...are you a commercial lawn care provider?

Bull
03-19-2004, 10:06 PM
Who cares, at least he knows how to spell and use the English language. If some of the people on this site use the same terminology and spelling when doing bids, invoices and general conversation no wonder most of society thinks we are nothing more than "Sweat Buckets" out chasing a dollar. It's bad to be stereotyped but unfortunately it does happen.

Welcome aboard!

AssistSuper
03-19-2004, 10:12 PM
Hey, I'm "new" too! Nice to meet you. lol

bayfish
03-19-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Bull
Who cares, at least he knows how to spell and use the English language. If some of the people on this site use the same terminology and spelling when doing bids, invoices and general conversation no wonder most of society thinks we are nothing more than "Sweat Buckets" out chasing a dollar. It's bad to be stereotyped but unfortunately it does happen.

Welcome aboard!

You just made a good case for your own arguement.

Vladslawn
03-19-2004, 11:09 PM
Bayfish - Residential! This year we are adding commercial.

Bull - This site is an excellent tool to use to spread/increase the professionalism that already exists. I have seen some excellent threads, and thank you for the invite.

AssistSuper - Likewise

Sincerely
Vlad

jajwrigh
03-19-2004, 11:11 PM
Welcome to the site guys! Enjoy the wealth of information found here.

dvmcmrhp52
03-19-2004, 11:31 PM
Welcome to L.S.
Enjoy the ride!

Bull
03-20-2004, 01:37 AM
Bayfish, my statement was a generalzation for all who post here and especially those who enter the business world through a service industry. If you want to be considered a professional regardless of your occupation then knowledge must pave the way or else you are the only one who will think of yourself as a professional while everyone else thinks of you as ignorant or uneducated in your chosen field. You can have the best equipment available but a true representation of who you are and what you are about comes in a total package.

Lawn-N-Garden Guy
03-20-2004, 08:01 AM
Hi,Welcome to our winter get away,lots of topics to learn from this time of year ,guys starting to get out to do work and guys like me getting ready and waiting for it to dry off a little here in Pa. Stick around you will learn a wealth of info and be able to give your 2 cents worth,Thats my 2 cents worth,Good luck this year