PDA

View Full Version : triple threat herbicide

matthew horner
03-19-2004, 11:34 PM
Anyone used this herbicide? It is a broadleaf herbicide. Does it work through soil or foliage? At what concentrate level did you mix it?

GrassBlaster
03-24-2004, 04:34 PM
Do you mean the spectacide brand stuff you can get at Lowe's?

If so, I don't think it's called triple threat, it's triple strike. I use it for spot treatment. Works really well on hot days, but I've never had it not work. I've gotten as good as results as the stuff you get at ag supply places, and much cheaper

matthew horner
03-24-2004, 09:38 PM
hey grass blaster. No its, tripple threat. I still haven't used it. I got my books for the liscense stuff in the mail. What happened about that job?
Matt

GrassBlaster
03-25-2004, 08:15 AM
I gave him the bid and he fell through the floor...LOL

I quoted $4250..which was a lot lower than the guys in here liked, but he's a good customer and I wanted to do it for him. He may do it in the future, but not right now.

Oh well, I'm relly getting too busy to take that on anyway.

Have you had any calls for bids at Lake Villanow?

Hey...when are you taking the apps class...April or June?

matthew horner
03-25-2004, 11:40 AM
haven't done advertising in lake villanow. Still really busy with paperwork. I thought about just taking the test. I don't know what to do just yet. I'd hate to wait till june, and get busted. Sorry about the job, people don't know how much stuff costs.
Matt

GrassBlaster
03-26-2004, 09:49 AM
If you do a search on triple threat on google, there are a lot of posts about it. Apparently it is being telemarketed, and there are a lot of issues with that. Just check it out