PDA

View Full Version : picking up new mower

John at JDH Select
03-20-2004, 05:44 PM
Hey Guys...

I just purchased the only new mower for the season. Has anyone paid attention to the Gravely wb's. I looked at Scag, Exmark and Snapper, but decided I liked the looks of the Gravely. It is rugged built by design. It is 52" hydro, 17hp kaw, 7 gauge steel and lots of structural designs that make it a sweet looking machine. It has a built in striping kit - factory and is an awesome looking piece of equipment. I chose the top steer, due to my height and my wish to add a sulky.

I purchased a 260Z Gravely two seasons ago and have been very happy with it as well. It is built just as heavy and has a great cut. All in all, the riders do not compare with a Dixie's speed, but the cut is better in my opinion.

I can't wait to see what the new hydro wb mows like. I just thought I would post and see what everyone else has chosen for the new wb's this season.

Have a great year..

John

competitiveimageland
03-20-2004, 06:30 PM
i cant wait for spring i bought a 61 inch bobcat ztr with a 25 hp kawi and trac vac with a 5.5 honda i cant wait to put her to work this season ,and the customers love to see all the shiny new equiptment vs. sanford and sons pulling up in the rotten out pickup and antique mowers