PDA

View Full Version : Exmark vs Hustler

metro-hp_48
03-21-2004, 12:00 PM
Saw in a thread awhile back, about which equipment was prefered, but Hustler was not mentioned, and many would have chosen it, so...... Hustler fans can be heard.

metro-hp_48
03-21-2004, 05:01 PM
hmmm Exmark winning by a land slide! (never would have thought that, after ALL the Hustler owners were feeling left out of the last poll, with Hustler being grouped with "others".)
Time for me to vote, I guess. (only 3 votes, but regardless Exmark @ 100%)`

bayfish
03-21-2004, 06:50 PM
Let's go Hustler fans!!!This is embarrassing.

robertyb
03-21-2004, 06:57 PM
I voted Hustler just to even it up a little, Have used both and both are great machines. Six of one, half dozen of the other. Dealer support is the difference, go with the best dealer.

imograss
03-21-2004, 07:00 PM
Super Z! for me.

metro-hp_48
03-21-2004, 09:38 PM
WTF? Dang Hustler fans, I KNEW ya'll were out there! (and pulling ahead. he he he) I agree with the 6 of 1, half a dozen of the other, and would like to buy 1 myself.

(I was going to vote for in the "change form Exmark to Hustler" but glad I didn't...I'd be all alone! (I have to admit I like them all......Ford, Chevy, and Dodge, for that matter)

sawman65
03-21-2004, 11:37 PM
i sell them both and both are good i only started selling hustler 2 years ago benn selling exmark for 9 and its put more food on my table than hustler go exmark!!!!
also i have used them both i have a 12 acres of testing grounds
big fields steep hills and every thing in between

metro-hp_48
03-21-2004, 11:38 PM
Deff. going to try to get your way for the open house, sawman65!

sawman65
03-22-2004, 12:06 AM
hope to see ya there hp

metro-hp_48
03-22-2004, 12:14 AM
Will deff. try to be, but will need directions (no prob. with mapquest.com)

You must be doing good, with those 2 brands. Neck & neck on the E vs. H poll.

lawnman_scott
03-22-2004, 12:32 AM
I love my exmark.

J.Gordon
03-22-2004, 07:09 AM
I donít buy anything based by the name alone, I buy because the machine will do what I need it to do. I purchased a 25/54 Hustler SWB because of the high horsepower and the H-bar. And I couldnít be more pleased with its performance. The quality that Hustler puts in their machines is second to none. Now if the Exmark had the H-bar and a high horsepower motor on their walk-behind and Hustler didnít, I would be the owner of the red one. I didnít vote in this poll because I am not so biased that I would not use the best machine because it wasnít the color that everyone else thought was the best! I have to add that the Dealer that I use is great though.

Just my .02
Jeff

metro-hp_48
03-22-2004, 09:14 AM
Exactly why I'm looking at a Hustler 25 HP, and H-bar. Exmark dropper down to 15HP (on their Metro line). Proud of you J.Gordon! Never be biased! (but since when does COLOR have anything to do with either choice? You lost me there)

metro-hp_48
03-22-2004, 09:52 AM
I must admit....... I did let the color red be the deciding factor in my choosing Exmark....but then, I stopped wearing my open-toed stillettos while working, and nobody could see my Exmark-Red toe nail polish anyway, so it didn't really matter..... (guess I still would be wearing them, if the spiked heels didn't get caught n the little holes in my Jungle Wheels) Almost went with Ferris, but the darker red was just clashing a smidge too much with my burgandy feather boa. (shoes did work good for aerating, though) [*joke fellas.........only a joke]

J.Gordon
03-23-2004, 06:15 AM
(but since when does COLOR have anything to do with either choice? You lost me there)
Sorry I lost you about the color. I was referring to your polls.
I'll buy Exmark anyday over Hustler
Hustler is the only one for me, "just say NO to Big Red"
Going to switch from Exmark to Hustler
Going to switch from Hustler to Exmark
found something I like much better then those two

lawn perfection
03-23-2004, 06:00 PM
I have only Exmark but Iam looking for a 32 or 36 w/b. Going to try several different models. Which ever one works the best for me will be the one i get. When its time for a new z I will do the same again, try the new models and see what i like.

Jusmowin
03-23-2004, 07:37 PM
Before I bought my Lazer HP I demoed a hustler mini z and liked it OK, but I thought the cutting quality wasnt very good. As for the Lazer, it has everything I was looking for and a great cut along with a solid feel to the overall machine. Just my 2 cents.

Mdirrigation
03-23-2004, 07:38 PM
20 years ago hustler was THE machine to have , an exmark was an entry level machine that nobody who was experienced would buy. Naturally things change . The one thing I loved about the hustler was it was built tough . Everything was heavy duty .

captken
03-24-2004, 07:55 AM
Hustler, still built solid like a tank.

Native
03-25-2004, 05:24 PM
I Just got my Super Z 28 EFI 60" I like the fact of having a 2 year waranty on the whole machine not just 1 year parts and labor but both machines are great.

bastalker
03-25-2004, 05:30 PM
I have an awsome eXmark dealer!!! Would'nt buy anything else........;)

sgoalie23
03-26-2004, 08:11 PM
exmark is the way to go

grass_cuttin_fool
03-26-2004, 08:41 PM
I dont own either one but today I emailed hustler and got a response in a few minutes. Then in less than 30 min I had the regional rep call me on the phone to answer some ???. I use walkbehinds primarly and the pistol grips dont work for me. I am interested in the H- bar and Im at the point of needing a ''Z'' mower to be able to keep up. Im looking forward to getting a demo soon.

AMAC
03-26-2004, 09:12 PM
I can't vote on this one, I own a hustler super z and exmark walkbehinds and would not trade either one. they both serve thier purposes excellent.