PDA

View Full Version : Pro Landscape Planview Designs

trailboss
03-21-2004, 11:31 PM
I am looking at buying the Pro Landscape Software and would like to see some plan view designs from some that are using this. I like the 3D capabilties but am more interested in the plan view - cad style designs. If anyone has something they would like to share this would be greatly appreciated.

Tim Canavan
03-23-2004, 12:58 PM
Me too. I have been thinking about buying the same software.

SCL
03-24-2004, 12:40 PM
This is why I bought Pro Landscape, and also why I sent it back. It might just be me, but I didn't find the 2d feature very user friendly, and as far as the photo scape part I didn't believe it was worth $1k for my applications. That said, I've seen some demo's that looked pretty good, but I just couldn't get to that point. Others just love it. There's another company that's supposed to be calling me in a couple weeks that specialize in the 2d thing, it;s more $, but might be worth a look.

trailboss
03-26-2004, 09:53 PM
Whats the other program that your looking at?

Willmow4dough
03-27-2004, 01:59 AM
Master Landscape PRO. Works well, but you have to buy the PRO version. $70 and well worth it.

trailboss
03-27-2004, 09:10 AM
Is this the Punch Software? I looked at it once but thought it was pretty cheesy. Does the software you are talking about allow you to do a planview design? If you already have this software could you post a design?