PDA

View Full Version : Masterchute

Simply Green
03-23-2004, 01:16 AM
Just wondering if anyone else has had a hard time getting hold of the people with Masterchute.Called several times and always get their answering machine.Leave name and number and have heard nothing.Buddy of mine has called several times a day over the past few days and has nothing from them either.Wondering what's going on there.The price has dropped to $288 which I'm ready to buy now but they will not return any calls.Just wondering is anyone having the same trouble or this trouble in the past.They need to hire some help I think.Happy mowing guys.

mickman
03-23-2004, 06:51 AM
I would call York Sheet Metal Co. for {the Director}
I called them last week,sent them a check for $235
{includes ship}had it on my doorstep yesterday.
Do a search on "ocdc" you'll find link

Runner
03-23-2004, 09:58 AM
This is so odd. That's about all I've heard about this outfit, lately.

Ron Greenwood Jr
03-23-2004, 10:04 AM
Same here I have tried to contact them for three days now

naturescape
03-23-2004, 11:21 AM
Send them an email. They told me they were having problems accessing their voicemail.

turfcare
03-24-2004, 11:25 AM
I had problems too with them not returning my messages. I called a few minutes ago and actually spoke to someone. CALL NOW, SOMEONE IS THERE! He was very helpful. He is making one to fit my Toro 62" SFS. He said it would be ready next week.:D

LawnScapers of Dayton
03-24-2004, 03:00 PM
does York's product fit other mowers besides Exmark? Like Stander's???

Derek

MR. Nomo
03-24-2004, 04:02 PM
Just received my quickchute yesterday looked at it this morning before I left the house, very heavy for what it is.

PR Fect
03-24-2004, 05:04 PM
Try email, I have sent two in the last day and got an answer right away. Also waiting for next week for the Toro adapter plate. I hope the dam thing stays shut when you want it to, does not look like there is a hole lot to keep it closed. Has anyone found that York Sheet Co. yet? I did a search and came up empty.

turfcare
03-24-2004, 05:20 PM
I contacted York Sheet Metal and they told me "The Director" would not fit my Toro. They did not act interested in making one either.

PR Fect
03-24-2004, 05:33 PM
Turfcare, you will have to let us know how well it works on your 62 inch. We won't be mowing here for about 5 weeks.

naturescape
03-25-2004, 06:32 PM
Just got my Masterchute and installed it today. It works GREAT, I highly recommend it, very smooth operation.

I had a Director for my Exmark walkbehind (that I need to get rid of now), the Masterchute is MUCH better. With the Masterchute, you can control the size of the discharge opening from full closed to full open and in between, much better.

MasterForm
03-25-2004, 06:43 PM
Hey guys:

1.) We're here all day, every day. (except at trade shows.)

2.) Our voicemail update didn't notify us of new voicemails. (we get it changed.)

3.) We need an area code when you leave messages.

Phone, website or lawnsite, we're sure to have a prompt response.

PS: Thanks Ray for the endorsement!