PDA

View Full Version : What some people will do for a buck! Even dog poop!

TheKingNJ
03-23-2004, 12:37 PM
So today I was driving around town and 2 cars ahead of me was a nice F150 with a lot of graphics on it. So naturally i'm looking at it trying to figure out what kinda business it was because these graphics looked very expencive and well done and the truck was nice, new and clean. So eventually the car infront of me turns and i'm behind the truck, now I'm looking at the sides and there are just brown spots all over it??? and i pull up behind it, the tailgate read DR. POOPER SCOOPER. I'm looking at the screaming WTF? I was amazed!! there slogan was "our duty is to pick up your pets duty" I was in aww. The was a guy on the back with a bag and a shovel!! I can't explain how nice the graphics on the truck looked ether and it was a new body style F150 ext cab 4x4. It also read on the tail gate "$10 per pick up". How does he make any money? and afford that truck? Its hard for me to believe he does that as a hobbie. To top all matters he is out of the richest town in the county Sparta, New Jersey. I wish I had a camera to take a picture of his truck. I think i'm going to some how get a picture of it and post it for you guys. It was truely amazing. But anyway, hell for 10 bucks, i'm refering him to all my accounts that i have a problem with doggy mess. I think he is going to help out my business this year.

OH WAIT IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME ABOUT THIS GUY, The best part of his truck was he posted his website on the tailgate to.
WWW.DRPOOPERSCOOPER.COM

I though you guys would be quite interested in this guy.

Rich

Davis Lawn Mowing, LLC.
03-23-2004, 12:42 PM
Maybe he eats his pickups........:blush:

Pecker
03-23-2004, 01:13 PM
I love the way you can see the heat waves coming off the fresh pile on the website.

JohnK
03-23-2004, 01:49 PM
Dang to bad he's not around here, I'd pay him $10 to clean up after my 2 big dogs...

ztoro
03-23-2004, 01:54 PM
my yard is full of land mines.. I would probably pay him as well....

celltech
03-23-2004, 01:59 PM
I just noticed the same service advertised up her in Northern Michign. It was listed in the newspaper. The name was Scoop Doggie Logs.

and web site of course www.scoopdoggielogs.com
quote from website

"Why not let a professional de-poop your yard of your best friends little gifts?
We will even deliver Fido's favorite food right to your door.
Rates starting at 30.00 per month with one visit per week.
That's just pennies a stool !!"

I told my wife the same thing...what the #$#%!! But hey, congrats on making money how you can!!

NEWINNJ
03-23-2004, 02:16 PM
Yeah I hear they are number one in the number two business!!!!

Lux Lawn
03-23-2004, 03:03 PM
There is a few companys like that here and I refer my customers with dogs to him as well.

Where do you guys think he dumps all that crap?

TheKingNJ
03-23-2004, 03:05 PM
maybe he makes it into Fertalizer.

noiseyvoyzey
03-23-2004, 03:31 PM
nobody here offers that as a service? I have a few I do poop for.

jajwrigh
03-23-2004, 05:07 PM
Maybe those guys have a sh** fetish!

Davis Lawn Mowing, LLC.
03-23-2004, 05:29 PM
I wonder if they play that song from a few years ago "Scat Man" as they pull up. Better yet, if they did it like an ice cream man. I think I would pay just to see that truck go bye. :rolleyes:

Runner
03-23-2004, 06:47 PM
Talk about the "Good Humor" man.
Well, I'm usually passin' by - just around 11 o'clock, ha ha, I never stop-

MacLawnCo
03-23-2004, 07:06 PM
Why are you surprised at the price? What is that companies costs?

Doogiegh
03-23-2004, 07:23 PM
Yeah Really..

$10 to start. Say he does oh I dunno, 4 stops per hour. That's $40 an hour. If all he needs is a couple of plastic garbage bags, maybe some gloves, a shovel and a scoop, then what is the big deal? He has no machinery, insurance, or other expense. Hell, he could do it on a bicycle for that matter.. And if he uses like the produce-size grocery store bags, if he leaves the "waste' with the customer, he has no dump fee...

Wonder if he gets called back that he missed a spot and argues with the customer that the spot is fresh poop and wasn't there when he was there last.

Steady Mowing
03-23-2004, 07:45 PM
That's too funny. Some peole.

springman26
03-23-2004, 07:48 PM
My dad down in Florida was tellling me about a guy who had the same type business. He read it in the paper I think and said the guy is make a killing! A whole **** load I guess. I guess the guy is really doing well. And why not? I think it's a great idea but don't think I could do it.:)

watch your language

Davis Lawn Mowing, LLC.
03-23-2004, 08:00 PM
I cant stand smelling my bombs every morning, let alone some dog bombs left by a 150 pound Husky. Yarg.

gogetter
03-23-2004, 08:12 PM
This has been discussed a lot here over the years (check the archives).

You can laugh at them all you want, but they are probably working on a higher profit margin then many of us.

STAN1366
03-23-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by gogetter
This has been discussed a lot here over the years (check the archives).

You can laugh at them all you want, but they are probably working on a higher profit margin then many of us.

You bet yer as_, uh, I mean the dog's as_ that is!

Try this site. http://www.yuckos.com/press.html

Fareway Lawncare
03-23-2004, 09:21 PM
Very low overhead & high profit biz if you can get density. Just be sure to designate. I have 2 crews on scoop patrol in our subdivision routes.

The Scoopers message board where such things as strategic search patterns & plastic vs. metal scoops are discussed.

http://pooper-scooper.com/discus/

jeff_0
03-23-2004, 09:23 PM
I was telling someone other day that you can make money doing anything in this country.. I told him that he could pick up **** for people and make money.. Man was i right.

watch your language

pcnservices
03-23-2004, 09:56 PM
Guys, This dude is much better off than us with our mowing. Look at his slogan: "Through rain, sleet or snow, your dog is still going to go" He is in business year round!

AL Inc
03-23-2004, 10:04 PM
There is a reason he is out of one of the richest areas of NJ. I agree with what Gogetter said.

gogetter
03-24-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by STAN1366
You bet yer as_, uh, I mean the dog's as_ that is!

Try this site. http://www.yuckos.com/press.html

Stan, I can't get that link to open. Is it just me?

gogetter
03-24-2004, 12:58 PM
To give you an idea of the size of this industry, check this directory for your state and see just how many companies there are in your area. Lots!

http://www.apaws.org/findascoop.asp

lawnranger44
03-24-2004, 01:18 PM
Wow I am absolutely amazed. How amazing that you can think of a unique business and make so much money at it!

Mikes Lawn Landscape
03-24-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by noiseyvoyzey
I have a few I do poop for.

<B>ROTFLMAO

STAN1366
03-25-2004, 03:48 AM
Sorry, try: www.yuckos.com

Big M LawnnSnow
03-25-2004, 04:29 AM
But can you imagine his kids faces when they are asked by there little friends......
Hey Little johnny..What does your daddy do for a living??
Oh he picks up dog ****.

watch your language

STAN1366
03-25-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Big M LawnnSnow
But can you imagine his kids faces when they are asked by there little friends......
Hey Little johnny..What does your daddy do for a living??
Oh he picks up dog s#*t.
Last week while driving my daughter home from school, we passed this Explorer parked at an intersection with a large picture of a missing dog..."Reward offered". The side of the Explorer was lettered "Pet Detective". I couldn't stop laughing! Kept thinking of the Jim Carey movie!

CamLand
03-25-2004, 03:29 PM
just think there the ones out there picking up those nasty piles after a good rain..all mushy mmm time for lunch

mtdman
03-25-2004, 03:44 PM
One of my best and oldest customers takes care of people's dogs for them. She has a small workforce of people that work for her. She feeds and waters dogs, as well as walks and cleans up after them. Mostly for people too busy to do it themselves. Makes a ton of $$ doing it, as well.

:D

GreenQuest Lawn
03-25-2004, 04:48 PM
Heck I think the poop industry has a niche. Think of it, a shovel and a garbage bag. Talk about LOW overhead. Your profit margin could be 80-%90.

I bet long ago people laughed at the funny guys trying to charge to cut your lawn.

I was raised on a farm so poop does not bother me.

With that little overhead you could buy a gold plated shovel

The other thing, was it $10 per visit or $10 per pick up? Either way I could see the guy making money.

So say if he did once a week, thats $40 per month per place, if they were close you could do easily 4 per hour. then to have no weather related down time.

The way I see it

4 poop pickups per hr
7 hr work days
5 days a week
thats 140 stops a week (easy)
X $10 per stop 1400 per week
X 52 weeks per year thats $72,000 gross
Not bad considering his overhead.

TheKingNJ
03-28-2004, 11:51 AM
I was talking to the guy he sent me a pic of his sweet ride.

This truck must get all the hot chicks

http://thekinglandscaping.8m.com/poopguy.JPG

CamLand
03-28-2004, 03:43 PM
prolly vacations in bahamas in the winter,with the profits he makes..

lampeslawnservice
03-29-2004, 09:24 PM
mix with a little water and you two could have the perfect organic fertilizer business. What fun that would be going around spraying liquid P**P on your customers yards, just make sure you strain all the little bits of corn

Fareway Lawncare
02-09-2005, 06:42 PM
The Scoopers have a message board where they discuss such things as strategic search patterns & metal vs. plastic scoops.

This is BIG business. Very low overhead compared to mowing/scaping & short service calls. Can bring in Huge $$$ if you have good density.

I have considered adding this service but to be honest I find the whole thing repulsive.

ed2hess
02-09-2005, 06:59 PM
In our area they get $8/week and that goes on 52 weeks a year. The guys drives a little pickup(probably 40mpg) and has started to do other things like deliver dog food and picking up the dreaded cat litter. He makes as much as we do cutting the yard????

KINGjosh
02-09-2005, 07:25 PM
Ok , yah his profit margins are alot higher but think about it, Lets say an average size lawn for him is 1/2 acre - 1 acre, all that walking around in that yard looking very closley for gold. You would probably miss some piles, not to mention stepping in that crap all day long, plus smelling it early in the morning.
Plus not to mention the dog probably will get to know you very well and distract you doing your job. If you like dogs! But that money does sound freakin awsome though.

Id rather smell fresh cut grass in the morning, Im young now but maybe when i get old that might be an option

QualityLawnCare4u
02-09-2005, 08:35 PM
I cant stand smelling my bombs every morning, let alone some dog bombs left by a 150 pound Husky. Yarg.

Davis lawncare. thanks for sharing that with us LOL :D :D

wissel_landscaping
02-09-2005, 08:53 PM
The guys around here are getting $10 to $15 per yard they use like plastic shopping bags that fit in a 5 gallon bucket and when there done they take the bag tie it up and place on the front step for the home owner to throw out. most dogs have a certain area they will always go in so it probably only takes 5 or 10 min. to do not to bad at all.

KINGjosh
02-09-2005, 09:22 PM
Well after reading alot of posts on their forum, I think its a great idea. But i still cant see how they deal with the smell, i almost gag when i hit some yards with gog waste

Carolina Cutter
02-09-2005, 09:55 PM
This is an actual post that is one the discussion forum.....I am still laughing. I know these guys are serious about their "line of work" but I couldn't help myself when I read this.....

I really could see an opportunity in my area for this as NO ONE offers this service....

Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 06:27 am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any ideas on how to get poopsicles off concrete when they are frozen? Some won't budge even with a strong kick.

Mel (pcp09276523pcs.midltn01.nj.comcast.net - 69.141.187.7)
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 08:16 am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steel toe boots and sometimes that doesn't work

ms (ool-44c2d262.dyn.optonline.net - 68.194.210.98)
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 11:00 am
spring thaw !!!
sometimes ya just gotta leave em

Pete (h-69-3-251-203.sfldmidn.dynamic.covad.net - 69.3.251.203)
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 05:51 pm
I'm with MS on this one. Years back, before I got smart about it, I busted an edge off a deck with out even touching it. Smacked the poop with a shovel and sheared off a hunk. Lucky for me, good customer relations and the deck was scheduled for replacement. When they go down wet and then freeze real cold, they stay.

Heck, he may not know it, but even Red "Golden Boy" Boswell can't do it.

PSK Gene (cache-rtc-aa08.proxy.aol.com - 152.163.100.12)
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 06:39 pm
I venture to say that I am the best in the world at dealing with frozen poop. I'm very modest too. You haven't been a scooper until you've scooped a harsh winter. That warm weather stuff is for kids.

PSK Gene

By the way, I agree with MS and Pete. I will attempt most piles, but have a sense for what can and can not be removed. I removed a lot from a deck yesterday and was able to use a shovel and come up away from the deck surface. Don't try this at home kids, this requires a pro. Seriously, it could happen that I'd hurt the deck, I'm not denying the risk. Frozen poop on cement, not as much concern unless you are really pounding the pavement. On grass you have to be very careful you do not take chunks of the lawn up.

Kandra Breyne (c-67-184-129-211.client.comcast.net - 67.184.129.211)
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 07:51 pm
That's what I thought. If it doesn't budge with a swift kick from the boot it stays. My problem (the customer doesn't seem to mind) is they have a SMALL yard. Literally, 2 4x4 plots of grass, a inground pool, and a patio surrounding it. Oh, did I mention 3 LABS!! So 75% of the poop is on cement. Ugh!

Branchland
02-10-2005, 11:25 AM
We have one around here. I think it's called "Doody Calls". Guess there's a market for it.

Tony Clifton
02-10-2005, 12:30 PM
I saw a segment on 60 minutes a few years back, could have been the same guy in Jersey. Anyways, he was ex military, and makes really good money doing it. Like most of you have said, almost 0 overhead. Think about it, if the route density is tight 1 man and one truck with a $20 shovel and a bucket could probably do at least 45 houses in a day, that is $450 a day, 5 days a week so that is $2250 a week and $117,000.00 a year. Customers are probably not very hard to get and there is little or no competition. Of course, for my model to work you would need 225 customers which really should not be too hard.

tonygreek
02-10-2005, 01:13 PM
just a reminder because inevitably this will come up: "hey, you could increase your revenue and use the dog waste as fertilizer you can sell back to the clients!". in a word: don't. dog waste is the leading cause of water pollution in the country and is loaded with disease causing bacteria, which you reeeeally don't want your carrots growing in.

nekos
02-10-2005, 03:01 PM
Very low overhead & high profit biz if you can get density. Just be sure to designate. I have 2 crews on scoop patrol in our subdivision routes.

The Scoopers message board where such things as strategic search patterns & plastic vs. metal scoops are discussed.

this is a very complicated business, it takes lot's hard work and dedication to become a pooper scooper !
i know this is hard to believe but even in the glamorous world of pooper scoopin they have low ballers !

http://www.pooper-scooper.com/discus/messages/3/1238.html?1096853338

lol im getting such a kick out of this website !!!

procut
02-10-2005, 04:30 PM
With all honestly, what does one of these guys say when someone asks what he does for a living? I thought saying a mow laws for a living was bad! :)

HOOLIE
02-10-2005, 04:40 PM
We have one around here. I think it's called "Doody Calls". Guess there's a market for it.

Doody Calls was started about 5 years ago by a college grad in Northern VA. He has done well enough with the concept that he has begun selling franchises (if you're interested). I first saw his ads in my area a couple years back. According to their website its the first and only pet waste service that is franchised.

Something to stink about...I mean THINK about...LOL

Harleyboy52
02-10-2005, 05:03 PM
My brother-in-law has been wanting me to give his son a job. I think I've found it. I think I can put him in business for a grand of less. Old S-10 shovel and plastic 5 gal bucket.

Carolina Cutter
02-11-2005, 07:30 PM
I smell a business opportunity.........

Rhett
02-11-2005, 08:45 PM
Tell the truth I love this kinda business. Take shovel, put crap in bag done. Mow and do rest of service. Charge according to how much poop. Five minutes work, ten bucks. Not running any equipment or any other expense besides a winn dixie bag. Thought about advertising the servise as a separate business this coming spring. Good job for my daughters boy friend.

prizeprop
02-11-2005, 10:34 PM
Greatest idea ive seen in a long time. One question is what do they do when leaves fall and cover turds?

Shane Scaife
02-19-2005, 02:26 AM
I see no reason why I should not offer this service. Hire a guy at $10 an hr with a 3-4 stops @ $10. Why wouldnt you.

gogetter
02-19-2005, 03:05 AM
I see no reason why I should not offer this service. Hire a guy at $10 an hr with a 3-4 stops @ $10. Why wouldnt you.

Yep, there's an ad running in my local paper now for a position, starting at $9/hr.

That same company runs ads for weekly service at $15, which is really good considering I've seen "scrub" prices of $5 on the net before. More power to this guy!
This is encouraging to me, because if I ever decide to start doing this (and I've thought about it quite a bit), I'm following this guys lead!!

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC
02-19-2005, 07:13 AM
Hey those companies can collect all the dog $hit from my yards if they want. I wish some of my customers had that service. Better then stepping in it or running it over with the mower tire and having to watch it go round and round.

Fareway Lawncare
03-10-2005, 06:13 PM
How do you pick up chicks being in a profession like that ?

Mo Green
03-10-2005, 06:21 PM
I couldn't do it for a living, but different strokes for different folks.....I guess.

Flipperneck
03-10-2005, 08:40 PM
Why not money smells sweet even with crap on it. They run commercials on TV here for it. I know alot of homeowners around here that would and do hire them in a heart beat. And the good part is if they don't pay you just return to their house and put everything back where it came from, maybe a little more.

Mo Green
03-10-2005, 08:43 PM
I wouldn't take the time to put it all back, I'd just drop the whole bag on their front porch. LOL

pjslawncare/landscap
03-10-2005, 08:59 PM
Yuk! what a crappy job! No seriously, if he can make a living at that, more power to him. Wonder how he get insurance for that, (well Mr. insurance agent, Id like a policy that will cover me if I get covered with --- well, u know!)

Soupy
03-11-2005, 04:46 AM
Yuk! what a crappy job! No seriously, if he can make a living at that, more power to him. Wonder how he get insurance for that, (well Mr. insurance agent, Id like a policy that will cover me if I get covered with --- well, u know!)
Besides workers comp I don't see the need for insurance. What could you damage. Well I guess the guy that kicked the ice sickle poop and chipped the deck could have possibly used insurance in that case. This would have to be the cheapest insurance coverage available. What risk does the insurance company have.

Does anyone know what these guys pay for insurance (the ones that have it)?

Anthony-MB
03-12-2005, 12:21 AM
the main problem with this type of job,
is no vacation time - you have to work every week of the year

I even did the numbers for this type of work - virtualy no overhead
butt no time off - no thanks

aries
03-12-2005, 09:53 AM
From what I have hearing is these guy's make a hell of a living doing it! so god bless them it's a job.

freddyc
03-12-2005, 09:59 AM
I wouldn't take the time to put it all back, I'd just drop the whole bag on their front porch. LOL

Pour gas on it, light it on fire, and run...LOL :laugh:

freddyc
03-12-2005, 10:05 AM
on a serious note, it might be a good idea to get hooked up with one of these guys. In short, if you don't pick up the poop yourself, , then you could offer it as either a sub or just plain help to good customers.
Remember, he probably has a lot more accounts then you at that $10 rate, so he might recommend you to someone too! payup

Charles
03-12-2005, 10:09 AM
To all, please watch your language

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

allfordogs-wasteremoval
01-12-2006, 10:23 PM
I came across your board searching for discussions on waste removal.
YES! We(the dog waste removal community) are great people to team up with.

All For Dogs has teamed up with a landscape company(and we're looking for more) in our service areas. Many of our clients are extremely picky about their lawns and insist on it being well manicured. (And they don't want to do anything about it.) Pet friendly apartments and condo associations are also our big focus.

The assumptions of our profit is partially correct. The profit margin is incredible because cost is little. This business has much potential. However, minimal drive time and dogs who poop little is the key.

I started 6 months ago and I'm looking at getting my 750th client in the next few weeks. That's a lot of poop, but that's a lot of lawns to cut!

Anyone in the Joliet/Plainfield/Mokena (Illinois)area? I will give your clients discounts if you offer similar deals.

In addition, I am looking to go in with lawn care services for advertising in the spring. As there's a rush in landscaping in the spring/summer... waste removal is similar.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions:

info@allfordogs.us

allfordogs-wasteremoval
01-12-2006, 10:26 PM
Besides workers comp I don't see the need for insurance. What could you damage. Well I guess the guy that kicked the ice sickle poop and chipped the deck could have possibly used insurance in that case. This would have to be the cheapest insurance coverage available. What risk does the insurance company have.

Does anyone know what these guys pay for insurance (the ones that have it)?

All the professionals have insurance... most clients ask for it. And yes, at less than $150.00 a year being insured isn't hard.

grandview (2006)
01-12-2006, 10:30 PM
In the Buffalo N.Y. area there are 3 guys that i know of that do this.

Jpocket
01-12-2006, 10:38 PM
You'd have to have ATLEAST 100 accounts to make any good money doing that for a living.

tuscanvalleylandscaping
01-13-2006, 09:08 AM
Might be worth adding this service. Employee calls off or screws something up you give him doggie duty. That will teach him.

befnme
01-13-2006, 09:40 AM
holy crap ................sorry just had to say it :blush:

wriken
01-13-2006, 10:31 AM
Differant species, but same ending. I take care of this ladys lawn, she has a person come and do the geese/goose droppings. They hang around the waters edge mostly, heard she paid around $100.00 for the job, don't know if thats weekly, or monthly. Either way its about 50-75' of water way edge.

gogetter
01-13-2006, 11:34 AM
the main problem with this type of job,
is no vacation time - you have to work every week of the year

I even did the numbers for this type of work - virtualy no overhead
butt no time off - no thanks

That's why being a solo operator in ANY business is a bad idea.

Gatewayuser
01-13-2006, 12:10 PM
Well I'm going to start one of these businesses up to see how it does. I have some very crappy(great) ideas.

Gatewayuser
01-13-2006, 12:12 PM
One thing I wonder though is how many people get bit.:eek:

K.Carothers
01-13-2006, 12:18 PM
That's why being a solo operator in ANY business is a bad idea.

There are more one man, highly successful operations than you think.
Sales, consulting work, designers, counselors and yes even lco/s.

You mean to tell me that a pooperscouper couldn't take off a week in the winter, summer, spring etc... I bet they could. I don't think the customers would give 2 sh*ts about the vacation.

kc

dwc
01-13-2006, 12:21 PM
I just thought the mowing business was hard to find decent help. Couldn't imagine trying to hire people for this one. I guess its not as complicated as trying to teach someone how to use a trimmer and mower though. How bad could they mess up with a shovel and bag?
I wonder if they get the old "I just dont think it needs it today" line?

tuscanvalleylandscaping
01-13-2006, 02:39 PM
i have thought a lot about this but do you think if you advertise on the board in vets offices and dog groomers. people will not take you serious about the true business your in lawn care. Thats the company that picks up dog pooh. Worked on a flier this morning for this i just don't know if i should do it or not. this would be full time work in the winter. i haven't seen snow in so long we can't count on that in the winter.need some feed back. plus the checking account is running low.

Gatewayuser
01-14-2006, 12:02 AM
Boy they sure are not very helpful on that pooper scooper site they won't tell you anything just to buy the book.

kc2006
01-14-2006, 01:16 AM
This would be interesting. Theres one other company around here that does this and they don't advertise much.

If I were to do this, I would have to put it in a different company name, wouldn't want poop picking and my business associated with eachother. If I actually do get into this I'll let you guys know how it goes.

The Cowboy
01-14-2006, 01:49 AM
I think I will offer it to customers I already have. Most of them pick up after I mow, after half the crap is on my tires. I can't stand it, especially when I rev up to leave and the mower is goin 15 mph and I end up having to reblow the drive After I see (and smell) what happened I'd do it just to save me the trouble of having to sqaushit every day.

Blades Lawn Care
01-14-2006, 02:26 AM
WOW, this sounds like a good idea. I have never seen anyone in my area offering this service. Might be a good add-on to the lawn business. It will definitely help make ends meet during the slow winter months.

K.Carothers
01-14-2006, 02:48 AM
Boy they sure are not very helpful on that pooper scooper site they won't tell you anything just to buy the book.

How hard could it be.

Lets see...

Mission Statement: Pick up Sh*it
Business Plan: Pick up Sh*t
Expenses: Sh*t holder(plastic bag), shovel,gloves,vehicle expenses.
Ads: fliers,local store boards, mailers and a big molded Sh*t on your hood of your car with phone number.

And don't forget the dog bones to leave tied to the customers door knob when the Sh*t has been removed along with a bill.

kc

K.Carothers
01-14-2006, 02:57 AM

What would the interview process look like?

ring...ring... Thanks for calling Mr Sh*ts, can I help you?
um...i see ad paper ummm(background yelling going on) abut yinz job.
Great, I'm glad you called. Please tell me something... Can you pick up Sh*t?
ummm, sometimes when I miss the toilet i do.
Great, you sound like a person that can excel with this opportunity and work your way up to management.

YGWBill
01-14-2006, 07:27 AM
he said on web site prices start at 10 dollars?

grasswhacker
01-14-2006, 07:32 AM
I did dog doo doo pick up for one year and stopped since a good friend of mine started a doo doo pick up service soon after. I was glad to give referals. lol

Branchland
01-14-2006, 12:15 PM
We have one around here called doody calles

CrewCutEnterprises
01-14-2006, 01:28 PM
theres one around here called scoops. "Were #1 in the #2 business"

haha Whatever makes money, we cut grass. how is that different.

grasswhacker
01-14-2006, 01:37 PM
theres one around here called scoops. "Were #1 in the #2 business"

haha Whatever makes money, we cut grass. how is that different.

I really appreciate what they doo, especially when they get there the day before I doo.