PDA

View Full Version : Hover Mowers

broken leg
03-23-2004, 07:54 PM
I am having trouble on hills with my toro self propelled because of leg. Wonder if hover mower is easer to use. Some place are uneven an rough.

mow2nd
03-23-2004, 08:26 PM
NO NO NO NO........I use to work on a golf course and we were suppose to use them around the bunkers. I tried it, but a weedeater is so much easier.

GaryR
03-24-2004, 03:54 AM
I have a hover mower and like mow2nd says more trouble on a hill than they are worth. Only use mine on lawns that are to soft use a common wheeled mower

SWD
03-24-2004, 07:28 AM
I have used hover mowers in commercial settings, on hills sides, wet terrain - I like them.
The newer models are lighter, more powerful, easier to use and cut well.

broken leg
03-24-2004, 08:29 AM
I will take a picture of bank today and post it tonight. Let me know your ideas. Most of the time I climb banks like this with Z but to steap and rough.

broken leg
03-28-2004, 05:10 PM
Sorry it took so long I did not fill good. here is the picture of the bank. Since the last time I posted I bough a husky hover mower. The man you factor sad it would work. Well it won't and now they say it would not work. There tech line gives out mixed signals. The dealer was great was great never bought any from him before and he gave me my money back know problem. I spent about $40.00 with him just because of that fact. He is a husky and echo dealer in Timberlake NC. the name is Woody's Sales and service. He bent over backyards to try and help me. You would have though I had known him for years.