PDA

View Full Version : swisser

flam41
03-23-2004, 11:01 PM
ok, the deal is this:
I am one man band
been in industry 5 yrs 2 w/ a lco, moved & startd out on my own
100% of the yards I do I have because I push mow. Thankfully, due to growth I need to up grade. please understand I would love to go uot & get a walk behind exmark.
I just got out of debt, no credit or nothing, so I dont want to borrow 3500+ for comm. grade.
so swisser has this 48" walkbehind that perfectly fits1 my budget I have to work with
2 satisfing my cust, desire for smaller equipment.
I just want to know if anyone has had experience w/ a swisser? or can steer me to another option 1500$ or so.
I know they are not pro grade already, I am not going into debt again though untill I have some more accounts.
thanks

Willmow4dough
03-24-2004, 03:49 AM
You might have some luck buying a good used belt-drive walk behind from a local paper or Ebay. When we started out we picked up good used mowers and used them for two seasons before selling to recoup most of our costs.

GPDesign1
03-24-2004, 07:10 AM
Nick,

Please take a look at our Quick36 mower.

www.betteroutdoorproducts.com

It IS commercial grade. Single drive hydro, electric start and beautiful quality of cut. For around two-grand delivered.

Much more productive option than a belt drive.

Gary

flam41
03-24-2004, 01:45 PM
Gary
Sounds perfect. I love the hydro drive. I didn't want used. this sounds like a great way for me to go.