PDA

View Full Version : Start date in MA

dmk395
03-24-2004, 09:16 AM
When are you guys gonna start? I am hoping monday

MLI
03-24-2004, 11:07 AM
Monday for us........had already started few weeks ago...then got swamped in snow. Made a killin plowing and sanding....but would rather be in the warm sun doing cleanups!

SonShineSoul
03-24-2004, 12:08 PM
Hoping to start sometime this afternoon. At least I can do the houses that didn't get their fall clean-ups done, or the ones that got half done. Can't start any houses that I know I'll need to run the power rake over because the grounds obviously still too wet. But psychologically...just to know I've started something, will make me a little less stressed about getting all the clean-ups done!

Turfcutters Plus
03-24-2004, 12:33 PM
Started my clean-ups march 1st.Most regulars done,will do them as they come in now.When mowing starts,no overhanging clean-ups to worry about!

jsaunders
03-24-2004, 07:02 PM
All my lawns in Concord have alot of snow still on them and the ground is really wet where the snow has melted. I'm thinking it will be a couple of weeks still - around the first week of April.

Where do you guys work? Any one have a mulch blower? PM me or just reply. Thanks Joel

cklands
03-24-2004, 07:05 PM
Monday here also

Ground Effects NH
03-24-2004, 07:09 PM
Joel plz give me a p/m have a guy that is a member that just picked up a mulch plower in the area .

Thanks Bill

Boycea
03-24-2004, 09:38 PM
I started cleaning the parking lots up last week, and will go over them again since we got the recent snow storm last Tuesday. I plan on doing all the commercials this upcoming week or so and then move on to the residentials. Looks like well be starting much earlier than last year. Hope everyone has a prosperous season.

Adam

gene gls
03-24-2004, 10:15 PM
I'm starting Sat............

Gene

Uranus
04-04-2007, 12:46 PM
Has anyone started cleanups yet? I haven't. I'm going to see how the weather is for friday and sat and maybe got out to a few small ones. I need to be out there on monday. If this crazy weather keeps up I'll be doing cleanups till may

RedMax Man
04-04-2007, 03:56 PM
Well its snow hard now:dizzy:
So i guess it will be the beginning of next week before i can start.
Maybe i can do somthing Friday but hopefully the weather clear for next week. Customers are getting ansy and want things done.