PDA

View Full Version : Ecs Conversion On Turf Tracer

JPLAWNSERVICE
03-24-2004, 09:22 AM
Hi this is my first post but I have been reading for a long time. I was wondering if anyone has used the ecs conversion that is available for the exmark mowers and if so how much did it cost and how hard was it to put on? I have a 52in. exmark turf tracer with the standard pistol grips on it. Also is this conversion worth the trouble? I haven't driven one with ecs but it does feel better on the hands in the showroom.

EhlingerLawns
03-24-2004, 09:38 AM
hey JP I put the ECS conversion on my tracer and it went on pretty easily just the lil adjustments that need to be made that take the time . It does make the mower less tiring to run than the pistol grips .

ProLandscapes
03-24-2004, 10:25 AM
How much did that conversion set you guys back?

Josh

JPLAWNSERVICE
03-24-2004, 11:46 AM
Thanks for the reply ehlingerlawn. Do you have the standard tracer or the tracer hp. The local shop tells me that they don't make a set for the standard tracer, just the hp? Was wondering if that is true or if they are full of it, which they usually are.

CharlieBingo
03-24-2004, 12:03 PM
JP, I'm wondering the same thing. I have a "60" in. Turf Tracer, it looks like it would line up, but mine is not the HP. I don't know? Hopefully someone else does.