PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Think???????????

jwilson32
03-24-2004, 04:41 PM
Im getting my web page just about finished and was wanting some opinions on it. Let me know any likes or dislikes.
Thanks,
Jordan Wilson

jwilson32
03-24-2004, 04:45 PM
I forgot it put it in here......www.turftouch.biz

Runner
03-24-2004, 09:51 PM
Are you kidding me? This site is in perfect running order, and looks great. One thing I WOULD look in to, (and I'm sure you're already planning), is get some great photos from this season! What's nice, is that now, you can actually TAKE photos that are geared just for this website. When everything is blossoming, get some ggod ones, when all your grass is a good DARK green color, get some of some nice places you do... both commercial and residential. Also, some your of your trucks (have them spitshined) in front of these places will certainly help. Also, I would like to mention that I like your logos, as well. Great name - great look. Make sure everyone is smiling for the group photos, as well! Good luck with it, and I hope this brings you much success!

MudslinginFX4
03-24-2004, 09:54 PM
Wow, very nice website. I like the layout and everything else about it. You should really be proud of it.

Sebatical
04-10-2004, 09:57 AM
As I started to view your site, I was going to suggest that you should have a "skip intro" link during the initial flash movie. But it's short enough you can get away without one.

Very impressive site and nicely organized!

n-8
04-28-2004, 04:59 PM
Your site looks good, but I would axe the homepage. Maybe make a static html page. I'm on dsl here and it took forever for that to load.

Is there a loader on your homepage movie? I never saw one. Generally speaking you want your homepage to load very fast. If it takes a while for your page to load people have a tendancy to click away.

The overall look is good. You should be proud of this site. I would consider adding a smaller sized splash page though. In the long run I think you will find that you will get more hits that way.

EastProLawn
07-13-2004, 11:09 PM
Nice, very nice indeed.

RICHIE K
10-07-2004, 07:09 AM
Great job !!! you just gave me some ideas for mine. :)

RICHIE K

www.kulakandcompany.com

PLM-1
10-07-2004, 10:56 AM
AWESOME...except for the load speed. I have cable modem and it took a while...but otherwise awesome.

SellPoint
10-07-2004, 11:49 PM
It doesn't work with Mozilla!

Sorry about that, I was having a geek moment. Very nice but I second the notion of a "skip intro" button. Kudos :p