PDA

View Full Version : Two Questions.....

grasssin
03-25-2004, 10:10 PM
After a major cleanup and driving the debris to the road I noticed that the lights on my trailer are in a very bad spot. One of them had already been chipped off from unloading.

Does anyone make a light guard for trailers? I am sure someone can weld it for me I did not know if anyone made such a thing.

Also who makes reasonable priced baskets for the front of the trailers? Anyone online?

And also the best deals for trimmer traps?

tedk
03-27-2004, 11:41 AM
that is 3 questions

grasssin
03-27-2004, 02:18 PM
sorry, three questions, just wanted a little help

gogetter
03-27-2004, 04:23 PM
For the gaurds, go to a welding/fab shop and have them make something. I don't know off hand of any company that makes them specifically. But all the fab shop needs to do is bend a piece into sort of a "C" shape and weld it on. Shouldn't be too much $.

For baskets you could ask the fab shop for a price to make one. There is a company called Buyers (try www.buyers.com) that makes them, but they only make one size. It's like $375 (or there abouts), but if they ship it, it would be high because of size and weight I would imagine. So a local shop might be cheaper, plus they can customize it however you want it.

As far as trimmer racks, www.precoparts.com has a 3 trimmer holder for $69.

gogetter
03-27-2004, 04:32 PM
BTW tedk, way to be helpful, just like most of your other posts:rolleyes:

grasssin
03-28-2004, 12:43 AM
Thanks go getter! I appreciate it, sorry I cannot count sometime after too many beers...