PDA

View Full Version : Have a brand new Diesel isuzu with a dump and go bed on oreder

franniedog
03-31-2004, 09:10 AM
I am now playing the waiting game.Oredred Isuzu with a custom Dump and go bed.All hydraulic loader and moving floor to empty the debris.hydraulic tailgate off a 4 foot beavertail off a 12 foot 8x 12 deck with a supply shelf ,then a 6x8 x6 debris box.2 underbody diamond plate toolboxes that are 4 feet.Got the 2005 npqr.

I went to Mass. to look at a truck just like this and my decision was made.He has had his 2 years and would not give it up.

Now I sit and wait!!!!

jt5019
03-31-2004, 09:23 AM
Sounds great,post some pics when you get it if you can :)

franniedog
03-31-2004, 10:31 AM
This truck is really awesome to me anyway.I wll post pictures when I get it.Probably in 6 weeks.I did alot of research and this truck will allow me to run with just truck and no trailer.It also unloads from side so I can drive to compost area and unload without unloading equipment.There were many pluses and only afew minuses in getting thjs truck.I really am looking forward to driving cabovver as I have had nothing but dodges in the past.

Planet Landscaping
03-31-2004, 11:00 AM
Yup, I'm going mitsu fg 4x4 dump.

Bill Davis
03-31-2004, 09:02 PM
Is your new truck a crew cab or regular cab? Did you get the Diesel? How do these compare in price with a F-550?

franniedog
03-31-2004, 10:49 PM
I got the regular cab but I got the diesel,19,500 gvw.I got it with air,cd,cruise,and tilt steering.I have been cutting lawns for 23 years so this is what I have always wanted.The price of the cab and chassis is around 34,500.the custom body is way up there but I belive it's the best I've seen.If you care to know the price and more particulars,just ask

Planet Landscaping
04-01-2004, 05:56 AM
Frannie, Please more details. I'm deciding between Izuzu and mitsu4x4. Do u plow?40 for the mitsu.

franniedog
04-01-2004, 08:22 AM
To answer your question Jammer,I do a little plowing but I will not with this truck.I have a dodge dakota I use to plow with.

As for details.I really decided to buy this truck more because of the custom body.I have been wanting to get away from hauling trailers but never saw a way to haul equipment plus debris,That is until I saw The Dump AND Go truck system.I can now pull my walker up to the curb dump the box into the hydraulic loader press a remote and have the grass dumped into the truck.Box will hold 7 yards or 3000lbs.Box uloads from drivers side thru a moving floor,so no need to unload equipment.I am also having a custom tarp installed to go over debris box.Behind this box I am having a 8 foot long 2 feet deep shelf which is over the 8 x12 foot diamond plate deck.At the end of deck is a 4 ffot beavertail and then a 6 x8 hydraulic gate operated from either side of truck.

This body coupled with this great isuzu wow!The body is steep in price but will save me money over its life.I actually went to look at a truck like the one I am buying in Mass.The guy raved about it and spent over an hour going thru it.

Planet Landscaping
04-01-2004, 05:05 PM
nice. I Just made mitsu deal.