lawn perfection
03-31-2004, 03:02 PM
This is the first cut on my back yard of 2004

lawn perfection
03-31-2004, 03:04 PM
another wider view

lawn perfection
03-31-2004, 03:06 PM
last one, the brown spots are bermuda that hasn't come in yet. would love to ship the bermuda to anyone looking for some.

soccerlawn
03-31-2004, 05:39 PM
Looks good, Good luck with the rest of the year. I can't wait till I start mowing, in a week or so.

f5obsessor
03-31-2004, 09:35 PM
Hey, where do you cut in the mid tenn area? I have worked for various LC around nashville to franklin.

advantagelawn
04-01-2004, 02:23 AM
Lawn Perfection, I have asked you about Franklin before since I am from there, I used to mow for C&C and Waller(Brentwood). I have my own full service, fertilization,mowing, landscape maintenance, company here in Bowling Green. Considering coming home, just want to know if the market has changed any since I was last there, full, or if there is possibilty of getting in, especially with fertilization. Any info would help, i think my email is on my profile. Would like any input. Thanks.

lawn perfection
04-01-2004, 09:08 AM
f5obsessor, I cut in the Franklin,Springhill and Columbia area. Mostly do all residential.

advantagelawn, There are tons of LOC around, as soon as it starts getting warm it seems every truck you pass has a trailer with mowers on it. I believe alot are young and new at the biz. Lots of work down south, the building is unreal. Your everyday person is getting pushed out of the (richy richy areas) and south is where they are going.

advantagelawn
04-01-2004, 08:15 PM
thats how it was when i left and how I always remember it. But if my memory serves me correctly, there are not too many doing fertilization programs, would that be a good idea?

f5obsessor
04-01-2004, 11:23 PM
advantagelawn- When did you work for C&C? I just started back today after a 6month break for school.

I have worked for Lewis Lawncare, Southern Image lawncare, and now C&C lawncare.