PDA

View Full Version : Bagger info


ple_1969
04-01-2004, 12:36 PM
Peter,

A few questions, first how large (in cubit feet) is the leaf extender for the 6.2 XL bag? Second, what is the weight of the 6.2? Last, what would be the combined weight of the 6.2 and the leaf extension?

Thanks,
Pete

John Gamba
04-01-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by ple_1969
Peter,

A few questions, first how large (in cubit feet) is the leaf extender for the 6.2 XL bag? Second, what is the weight of the 6.2? Last, what would be the combined weight of the 6.2 and the leaf extension?

Thanks,
Pete

Pete!
Do you mean bushles on the 6.2 and extention? If so its 9.

ple_1969
04-01-2004, 02:23 PM
John,

So the extension is 2.8 cubit feet? Do you know what the weight is of the 6.2 bagger with and without the leaf extension?

Pete

John Gamba
04-01-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by ple_1969
John,

So the extension is 2.8 cubit feet? Do you know what the weight is of the 6.2 bagger with and without the leaf extension?

Pete

I'm not sure of weight but i can easily lift the two together. On the extention its more like 5.0.
John

Oh i will have pics tonight for you with them on a lazer and turf tracer 60"

ple_1969
04-01-2004, 03:29 PM
John,

Once again, thanks for the info. Would you think that the 6.2 and the extension is over kill for a 48" TurfTracer HP? I'm looking to use this combo for the fall leaf clean up. During the summer I just plan in mulching. Oh, this is not for commercial use, Iím a homeowner.

Pete

John Gamba
04-01-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by ple_1969
John,

Once again, thanks for the info. Would you think that the 6.2 and the extension is over kill for a 48" TurfTracer HP? I'm looking to use this combo for the fall leaf clean up. During the summer I just plan in mulching. Oh, this is not for commercial use, Iím a homeowner.

Pete

Not for leaves. And i just had the 48 out to, Now its behind all the sixties LOL Let me see if i can get a pic on the 48 for you by tomorrow night.
John

John Gamba
04-01-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by John Gamba
Not for leaves. And i just had the 48 out to, Now its behind all the sixties LOL Let me see if i can get a pic on the 48 for you by tomorrow night.
John

Oh it would be great combo for leaves!!

PeterA
04-01-2004, 10:09 PM
Guys,
Here's the numbers:

XL Catcher wt. 23-24 lbs

XL Extender wt. approx. 14 Lbs.

XL Extender capacity: 4.8 Cu Ft = 3.8 Bushels.

1 Cubic ft. = .8 Bushels.

John- thanks for the help! Hopefully spring will get going soon over there. Guys in our area have been mowing for a month!

PeterA
04-01-2004, 10:11 PM
PS-
One more number that may be helpful. 1 cubic ft. grass clippings is 7 to 12 Lbs. depending on moisture content and type of grass.