PDA

View Full Version : Flickering warning light-Bobcat 773

Dr4J
04-02-2004, 03:50 PM
i bought a 1998 Bobcat 773 a couple of months ago. It didn't have any manuals, etc. Yesterday, the top red warning light (two red warning lights on the left side upper side of control panel) started flickering. does anybody know what this is warning me about? The figure on the light looks kinda like a circle with a box on top. I tried changing the hydraulic filter on the thought that it was a dirty filter....but no better.

for that matter...what is the other light for?? any help would be greatly appreciated.

I THOUGHT the light was warning me that my beer was about empty...but I had a full one. :rolleyes:

thanks
AJ

Tigerotor77W
04-03-2004, 11:31 AM
I'm taking a guess here -- but that light could be a check engine light or a engine oil lamp. (More likely the latter.) But I'm not qualified to be entirely certain on this one... just my two cents.

badranman
04-03-2004, 12:20 PM
Is there something inside or outside of the circle? It could be your oil pressure, coolant temp, or air filter depending on what else is by the circle. If it has loops through the circle it is your glow plugs. What's on the other one?

Dr4J
04-03-2004, 08:42 PM
Hey guys,
I think that maybe it was the hydraulic filter. After running it for a little bit, the light has gone out. Put about 4 or hours on it since and no light. Maybe that was it.? Thanks for your help!!!

AJ

deere mowers
04-03-2004, 10:11 PM
It also could be just a tad under on coolant. When our machine is slightly on a hillside or other slopes if it is just a tad low it will flicker when the coolant goes below the sensor causing the flicker.

Dr4J
04-03-2004, 10:50 PM
Thanks...I'll check; that tomorrow.
Thanks
AJ