PDA

View Full Version : Accelerator in Canada?

Nova
04-04-2004, 05:53 PM
I'm very interested in one these catchers.

Where can I find one up here?

PeterA
04-05-2004, 12:53 AM
Unfortunately, we don't have any dealers in Ontario. We have approached a few distributors in your area, but have had no takers as of yet. I would be happy to ship you a unit directly. If you have an interested dealer we would love to hear from them. Call me and I can give you pricing and shipping info. Our 800 number does not work from Canada. We are on Pacific time.

Peter
425-562-3013

Fareway Lawncare
04-13-2004, 03:34 PM
Wasn't Kooy Bros. in Toronto Canada a dealer at one point?

I ordered 2 directly from Accelerator but it may be cheaper to get them through the West Coast dealer...I think he's in BC.

How much are those dust covers for the reg. & XL?

PeterA
04-13-2004, 05:06 PM
Fareway,
I don't think they were ever a dealer, but they may have ordered from a distributor somewhere, or purchased a catcher from one of the mower manufacturers we deal with. We are working on finding a solid distributor to partner with in Ontario. When we do, I will post it on the forum here as well as on the Website.
Dust covers are $59.00 for the regular and $69.00 for the XL. Part number is GCDust or GCDustXL. They come in four parts and are made of a fabric similar to that a cloth bagger is made out of.

HayBay
05-17-2004, 03:10 AM
What is involved in becoming a Distributor for you guys. Minimum order of some sort?

PeterA
05-18-2004, 12:58 AM
Haybay,
We handle this type of thing on a case by case basis. Give me a call sometime.