View Full Version : Specific Name of Sakrete Wall?

04-04-2004, 07:23 PM
I heard of the specific name for Sakrete walls.. its like Gainer wall, or gala, or something like that. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Thanks.

Rex Mann
04-04-2004, 10:04 PM
I have heard of gabian walls?



our web site (http://rmstonescaping.com)

04-04-2004, 11:44 PM
no wait... thats not it. its when you stack sakrete with the paper on it, and then just poke holes in it and water it down till it sets...

D Felix
04-10-2004, 09:47 AM
I don't know what the name for that type of wall is, but gabion walls are the ones you see that look like "caged" rock that has the "cages" stacked on the hillside. I think.:)


04-16-2004, 06:13 PM
I think its called a "lazy B@stard" wall. Actually I dont know but those actually look pretty darn good when they are done. Once they wether a bit you cant even tell that thats how the wall was built.

04-18-2004, 01:04 AM
Bag wall-

Used alot as headwalls around driveway culverts in the rural setting.

04-18-2004, 01:06 AM
You dont need to poke holes inthe bags.