PDA

View Full Version : Fall clean-ups already?

promower
04-04-2004, 11:36 PM
I got a call the otherday asking about a fall clean-up, she went on about all the stuff she needed done and if I could come give her an estimate. Thought she mis spoke and meant spring clean-up but when I asked her she did mean for fall clean-up. Told her I would have to wait till the time comes, anyone else get calls this early. I can see a month in advance or so, but 7-8 months?!:confused:

sgoalie23
04-04-2004, 11:42 PM
That's a little WEIRD!!!

Trevors Lawn Care
04-04-2004, 11:51 PM
to me i would interpret her meaning clean the stuff from last fall.

Shes one step ahead of the game though.
You should ask her about next years summer lawn mowing.

grass_cuttin_fool
04-05-2004, 12:15 AM
Im with trevors, im thinking she meant the stuff from last fall

Pecker
04-05-2004, 12:43 AM
Even if she is looking for next fall maybe you could seel her regular lawn maintenance until then.

promower
04-05-2004, 01:53 AM
She said everything looks good now from her fall clean-up so not sure if why she wants someone new for this fall. Asked her about mowing also she said that she does it herself. Said she will call when fall comes. Just thought it was strange to call so early.

LAWNS AND MOWER
04-05-2004, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by promower
She said everything looks good now from her fall clean-up so not sure if why she wants someone new for this fall. Asked her about mowing also she said that she does it herself. Said she will call when fall comes. Just thought it was strange to call so early. This customer sounds like trouble. If she calls you this early, she is going to expect you to put her on the top of the list when it comes time for fall cleanups. My regular customers get top billing when it comes to fall cleanups.