PDA

View Full Version : Hired help for clean ups

fga
04-06-2004, 09:38 PM
I've got the only mexican that can't speak english............. or SPANISH! I finally tried to hire one of these guys to help finish the clean ups before Easter, my luck. He mows pretty good, but there is almost no communication. I don't think he knows how much I'm paying him;) . I don't speak fluent spanish, and I'm sure my dialect isn't perfect, but he looks at me crosseyed every time I talk to him. These past 2 days have been the most boring days of lawncare I've ever had. Maybe he's chinese/mexican.
I would have finshed the clean ups by myself, but trying to get them done before easter, Is that anyone elses goal, or am I rushing for nothing?

Trevors Lawn Care
04-06-2004, 09:40 PM
Thats one waste of a human being. **** BRICKS. Mine are done with.

Four Season's
04-06-2004, 09:50 PM
I started doing some commercial clean-ups last weekend. I'll be lucky if I start cleaning up my lawns by easter- there're all still soggy. But I do live in Maine..ayuh. I am jealous that you fellas can start so early! I usually finish up clean-ups by the first week of May and start mowing after that.
by the way fga i love those yankees

lawnguyland
04-06-2004, 10:34 PM
I got 18 to go as of now by myself. Anyone having easter at their house that I am aware of has been done (they leave messages like good well trained customers), but don't kill youreself to finish b4 easter. I won't. One more week of clean-ups, etc. after easter then start weekly service the week of the 19th. Grass is still not really growing, which I like. Clean ups in taller grass bite the friggin big one. hooray for baseball season. I wrote eatser by accident before. switch a few letters and ha ha ha...I hope this isn't blasphemy.