PDA

View Full Version : Help, need Landscape Design software

big valley
04-12-2004, 12:24 AM
I am looking for landscape software suggestions, that utilize rock plants,trees and sprinkler systems. it would be helpful if it also calculated sq ft and job cost I am having trouble bidding jobs with mutiple projects. I would like to be able to break each project down and figure material cost and labor to customer thanks in advance

arosewag
04-12-2004, 09:44 PM
I've been looking for software for my start-up business. I've found 2 that look promising, though too expensive for me right now.

www.gardengraphics.com/

www.drafix.com/

big valley
04-14-2004, 12:18 AM
I have the Punch Master Landscape, but is hard for me to get a round in. In my head, I know what I want it to look like , but figuring the cost and making a profit, theres where I screw up
Thanks, Arosewag. GOOD lUCK WITH YOUR NEW BIZ

houston
04-14-2004, 07:56 AM
big valley,

I use Raincad software. It does landscaping and irrigation. You can add prices in for material and labor. It will figure up an estimate and materials list for both landscaping and irrigation or do them separately. I am not a spokesman for them - just what I use.

:waving:

www.raincad.com (http://www.raincad.com)

landscapingpoolguy
04-14-2004, 08:31 PM
Pro landscape is the best software....has a cad program, light design program, digital photograph and drag and drop plants, and an estimating program. I use it daily

Chuck

lawn jockey
04-14-2004, 09:25 PM
I just ordered prolandscape. Chuck is it user freindly? I hope I can figure it out it costly

big valley
04-17-2004, 11:00 PM
Thanks guys for your input, I called about the pro landscape , they are runing a special normally it is 1295.00, this month it can be purchased for 1195.00
Rain cad looks like what I need but a little pricy for my budget, & I'm not sure which version is best for me. still shopping, thanks again