PDA

View Full Version : My Website has paid for itself 10x over

studentlawn
04-20-2004, 10:24 AM
My website has been up for 2 months now. It has given me an edge over the scrubbier lawn services without websites. Yesterday we closed a deal for a hearing impaired lady who likes using e mail and websites to do business becuase she doesnt hear well. 7k lawn and signed over $2,000 in services for the year. Ive also found in edge with property managers aswell. My business has gone three fold in the last month due to good work, and a great selling tool.

Sam

CamLand
04-21-2004, 09:22 AM
Sam,your comment about scrubbier lawn services without websites comment is a joke. I don't have a website and i'm sure not a scrub. from what i see on here most don't have websites and i'm sure there not scrubs either...

studentlawn
04-21-2004, 01:48 PM
Yea I wrote that for lack of a better word, but what I meant is that I believe that my website has brought my service to a new level of professionalism that has helped me make big gains over other competitors.

Does that rub you better?

Team Gopher
04-21-2004, 03:03 PM
Hi studentlawn,

Great job. Glad to hear your site helped you land that account.

CamLand
04-21-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by studentlawn
Yea I wrote that for lack of a better word, but what I meant is that I believe that my website has brought my service to a new level of professionalism that has helped me make big gains over other competitors.

Does that rub you better?

Hardly...