PDA

View Full Version : A truly mad dog !

Camelot Gardens Uk
04-25-2004, 02:40 AM
Has bitten me twice in 2 years, owners favorite, at last we are good friends now!

EvandSeby
04-25-2004, 09:55 PM
Biting dogs meet my Japanese friend, Mr. Shindaiwa or my German friend Mr. Stihl.....and they won't need a haircut for a while.

The C Man
04-25-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by EvandSeby
Biting dogs meet my Japanese friend, Mr. Shindaiwa or my German friend Mr. Stihl.....and they won't need a haircut for a while.

...cuz some dogs won't take too kindly to that. And there's some dogs you don't want mad at you, like mine :(

Carolina Cutter
04-29-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by The C Man
...cuz some dogs won't take too kindly to that. And there's some dogs you don't want mad at you, like mine :(

Got some attitude there

Craftybigdog
05-02-2004, 10:46 PM
Or Mine! Hes almost 200lbs.

ProStreetCamaro
05-03-2004, 08:53 AM

A couple years ago one of our customers would let his pitbull out on us on purpose. Why we dont know. This guy was a drug dealer and is now in prison but anyway the dog ran up to my dad and tryed to attack him and my dad turned around and kicked him as hard as he could. I looked over and seen the dog flying through the air and then run off and hide. As we were finishing up my dad got in the van and the dog was sitting on the passenger seat and let my dad pet him. All was good after that.

The C Man
05-03-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by ProStreetCamaro
A couple years ago one of our customers would let his pitbull out on us on purpose. Why we dont know. This guy was a drug dealer and is now in prison....

Just goes to show you, even scum of the earth like to have nice looking lawns. :D

ProStreetCamaro
05-03-2004, 10:45 AM
Just goes to show you, even scum of the earth like to have nice looking lawns. :D

LOL very true. He had a big lawn and the 30 minutes we were there we would se 3-4 cars pull up and leave. We sorta knew all along what was going on but kept our nose out of it.