PDA

View Full Version : husqvarna products

pagrassman
04-26-2004, 11:05 PM
Does anyone own any husqvarna mowers? I am looking at their zero turn models and wondering if i could get some feed back on how they perform. Thanks

pagrassman
04-28-2004, 05:17 PM
anyone? someone has to know something;)

shepoutside
04-28-2004, 05:41 PM
It's kinda funny, In the city that I live, we only have a husqvarna dealer, and I have yet to see a tractor. The city itself uses all husqvarna trimmer, 21" mowers, chain saws, but runs deere's and Walker's, from dealer in other cities. I dunno anything else about them, just seems funny, in a population of 800,000, not one orange tractor.

husqvarna600c
04-28-2004, 08:29 PM
I may be able to help you.

pagrassman
04-28-2004, 08:30 PM
Hmmm... that is strange. I have some experience with the logging industry and know that their chainsaws are second to none. That doesn't mean they know much about mowing lawns though....

husqvarna600c
04-28-2004, 08:40 PM
i talk with husqvarna almost every day and have found the technical staff to be very knowledgeable.

I am very pleased with my equipment. but like any company the also produce home owner equipment that sells at sears and lowes.which gives them a "cheap" image to some.

any specific questions?

pagrassman
04-29-2004, 05:15 PM
I was wondering how durable their zero turn mowers are. I was wondering how many hours you could get out of them before it was time to replace them. I am not doing any huge jobs. mostly residential.

husqvarna600c
04-29-2004, 10:46 PM
Why dont you give Husqvarna a call or e-mail. try jim.r.wilson@electrolux.com. Mr.wilson is a former Husqvarna rep and now works at husqvarna.he has helped me with countless things form a simple question to a hard to find part.

I guarantee he will have your answer.

pagrassman
04-30-2004, 03:39 PM
Thanks for the hook up brutha! I appreciate it.

economiclawncare
05-06-2004, 07:19 AM
i have a husqvarna z 18hp 48 deck commerical so far so good but now i only have about 20 hours on it.

adam's landscaping
02-01-2006, 10:49 PM
i used to sell husqys for about a year and a half, and i sold the heck out of those things. But whenever we would have someone bring in a z mower for servicing or whatever the most hours i ever saw on one was about 1900 hours, which is a pretty good bit for a residential mower. All i know is that their built well and preform well theres nothing else that i would rather have.

greenscapes,inc.
02-01-2006, 11:37 PM
I have a husqvarna 48" with the kawasaki 21 hp. I bought it new toward the end of last season. It has about 200 hrs on it and no problems. It cuts great, I love the thing. In my opinion its build excellent. My other mowers are snappers and this cut circles around them and the cut quality is much better. The new ones come with a 5 year warranty which is un beatable. I'm going to get a couple more in the spring. Also I have 5 husqvarna trimmers that have been great, they replaced all my stihl trimmers. After using the husqvarna trimmer I would never buy another stihl.

BMFD92
02-02-2006, 09:26 PM
I have a husqvarna hydro walkbehind and love it

justanotherlawnguy
02-03-2006, 01:29 AM
They are nice, there is a dealer here that is huge and pushes Huskys like a mother. Their full size mowers sits alot lower than typical z's. I have seen alot of guys using them as well, and they do cut beautifully. I was very impressed...

When I first saw them, I really didnt pay too much attention to them. But then one day when i was finishing one of my customers, i was about to drive off and noticed a lco pull up down the street. He unloaded his Husky, so I watched him cut the front yard. It was nice....I am a die hard Exmark guy, and truly believe that exmark and scag leave the best cut, but that damn husky got me thinking.

SInce it is a relatively new brand, your dealer should be able to get you some sweet deals, plus they have a 5 year warranty.

check this out, I was at that dealer last week and got a price on a 61 inch with the new 30 hp b&s 8699. Well cheaper then exmarks 30 hp mower. You cant even get a 27 kohler with 60 inch deck on the major brands for that price....

justanotherlawnguy
02-03-2006, 01:32 AM
I was wondering how durable their zero turn mowers are. I was wondering how many hours you could get out of them before it was time to replace them. I am not doing any huge jobs. mostly residential.
Keep in mind pretty much any z that you get is going to have the same guts. The deck might be a little different, but for the most part they are all the same. So they are all going to last about the same as well.

Its like the old ford v chevy v dodge v toyota or whatever other truck you want to compare debate.........