Lux Lawn
05-09-2004, 06:13 PM
One more pic.....

Lux Lawn
05-09-2004, 06:15 PM
Picture # 6.....................

DLCS
05-09-2004, 06:17 PM
Sweet, I like that adjustable hitch. What kind of trailer is it, size, and how much?

Lux Lawn
05-09-2004, 06:20 PM
It is made by Parker Performance it was around $2300 with the basket and split gate.The removeable tongue was another $250
and was not my choice when it was built they made it to big and would not fit in the garage.

EagleLandscape
05-11-2004, 01:49 AM
Did you get your racks off of eBay? How do you like them? Those are kinda pricey arent they?

Lux Lawn
05-11-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by jwingfield2k
Did you get your racks off of eBay? How do you like them? Those are kinda pricey arent they?

The weedeater racks I got from Lesco a few years ago the were on my old trailer I think I paid around $200 so yes they are pricey compared to some of the other stuff I have seen,the hand tool rack I got from Greentouch it was $35.00 so thats not to bad.

Lux Lawn
02-01-2005, 12:19 PM
Adam-Here you go.

fga
02-01-2005, 04:51 PM
Adam-Here you go.
thanks my man.. :cool: i can't crap if i followed a dog with a bag! :)

i have never seen an adjustable mount like that. i know they sell the adjustable truck half. but that is an ideal theft deterrent!
is that meant to be for adjustment or for anti theft? i know you did it for the length reason, but iverall, when they welded it on, what is that kit for exactly?
they didn't custom fabricate that did they, might not pass inspection if so. still cool though.. don't want my trailer get stolen and hocked by a few local "celebrities". :help: :)

Lux Lawn
02-01-2005, 05:20 PM

i have never seen an adjustable mount like that. i know they sell the adjustable truck half. but that is an ideal theft deterrent!
is that meant to be for adjustment or for anti theft? i know you did it for the length reason, but iverall, when they welded it on, what is that kit for exactly?
they didn't custom fabricate that did they, might not pass inspection if so. still cool though.. don't want my trailer get stolen and hocked by a few local "celebrities". :help: :)

Basically I just needed it for the length because when they built it they made it 6 inches to long and it didn't fit in the garage.But it can also be adjusted for different trucks or by the amount of weight it hauling.Most of the time I do use the same setting.You are right it could be a good anti-theft device if left outside.

I got the idea from BLADES OF STEEL after seeing his it is the same, so if you see this thanks again.

fga
02-01-2005, 05:49 PM
Basically I just needed it for the length because when they built it they made it 6 inches to long and it didn't fit in the garage.But it can also be adjusted for different trucks or by the amount of weight it hauling.Most of the time I do use the same setting.You are right it could be a good anti-theft device if left outside.

I got the idea from BLADES OF STEEL after seeing his it is the same, so if you see this thanks again.
i'm an idiot, i was thinking of just height adjustment, not even thinking of like the pintel mount.. nice idea.

kturf
02-02-2005, 10:22 AM
Were did you get the racks for the rake and shovel do you like that kind of rack for those items :)

Lux Lawn
02-02-2005, 10:42 AM
Were did you get the racks for the rake and shovel do you like that kind of rack for those items :)

I got that rack at www.greentouch.com, they are made for an enclosed trailer but they worked for me.You can fit about 5 or 6 hand tools in one rack they cost around $35 well worth it.

AlbeLawn
02-02-2005, 11:56 AM

If you are going to but the Green Touch racks look at www.northerntools.com they are the cheapest and they have everything that the company greentouch sells. Most of the time free shipping. Lesco is also able to sell all of the products but they are marked up a little more.

Jim Albenesius
Albenesius Lawn Service

Lux Lawn
02-08-2005, 01:41 PM
My old 6x12.

Lux Lawn
02-08-2005, 01:42 PM
New trailer bought in the spring of 2004.

Lux Lawn
02-08-2005, 01:46 PM
A shot of the split gate that needs to be welded already.

Up North
02-08-2005, 02:50 PM
Very nice set up Larry! I like the cage in the front, I'd like to get something similar fabed up for mine.

You ought to think about hiring someone to take care of that lawn though... :D j/k man.

Buck

Lux Lawn
02-08-2005, 02:59 PM
Very nice set up Larry! I like the cage in the front, I'd like to get something similar fabed up for mine.

You ought to think about hiring someone to take care of that lawn though... :D j/k man.

Buck

Buck
My wife says the same thing about the lawn... :) Thats what happens with lots of tree's,no fertilizer and three dogs.

Up North
02-08-2005, 03:05 PM
Buck
My wife says the same thing about the lawn... :) Thats what happens with lots of tree's,no fertilizer and three dogs.

Mine's the same way. I've got ton's of trees, only fertilized once last year and got a dog in July. Besides, I don't have time to take care of my yard, got too many others I have to get done. :rolleyes:

Buck

jccordes2
02-08-2005, 03:56 PM
that's a tight squeze!!! I know how you feel, I have to take off my hitch to get my F-350 in my garage

fga
02-08-2005, 06:33 PM

looking back through this thread... that was supposed to say "i can't FIND crap..." :dizzy: i was in no way constipated that day..

fga
02-08-2005, 06:35 PM

Buck
buck,
if you saw my lawn, you would have me banned from this site for fraud!

Lux Lawn
02-08-2005, 06:37 PM
looking back through this thread... that was supposed to say "i can't FIND crap..." :dizzy: i was in no way constipated that day..

I understand.

fga
02-08-2005, 06:39 PM
New trailer bought in the spring of 2004.
that's a profressional looking set up. what do you when it rains, while you're out. i used to throw a tarp over my dump body to cover the equipment, leave the back open like a tent. that's one of the cons of an open trailor.... but it's so easy to work out of, and drive.
do you ever put soil and gravel in that thing, or sod?

Lux Lawn
02-08-2005, 06:43 PM
that's a profressional looking set up. what do you when it rains, while you're out. i used to throw a tarp over my dump body to cover the equipment, leave the back open like a tent. that's one of the cons of an open trailor.... but it's so easy to work out of, and drive.
do you ever put soil and gravel in that thing, or sod?

If its raining real hard we can throw the tarp over it and call it a day or wait a little while and see what the weather is going to do.It can hold about 5 yards of mulch,and maybe 2 yards of topsoil not sure how much sod.

ArchiesLawns
02-08-2005, 07:41 PM
Lux, where did you get that trailer? Very nice! What is the actual size of it? Can you tell me where you got it and a number?

Any info would be appreciated

Archie

Lux Lawn
02-08-2005, 08:06 PM
Lux, where did you get that trailer? Very nice! What is the actual size of it? Can you tell me where you got it and a number?

Any info would be appreciated

Archie

I ordered it from a trailer shop not to far from where I live.It is made by Parker Performance it is a 6.5x16.

ArchiesLawns
02-08-2005, 09:27 PM
Larry,

I just went to Parker Perf. website. I did not find that exact trailer. How tall are those sides? Also, any kind of detailed information would be nhelpful.

I appreciate your help!

Archie

Lux Lawn
02-09-2005, 11:51 AM
Larry,

I just went to Parker Perf. website. I did not find that exact trailer. How tall are those sides? Also, any kind of detailed information would be nhelpful.

I appreciate your help!

Archie

Archie
I sides are about 13 inches tall and the basket up front you can mount to any height that you want.I also ordered the wrap around steel on the tongue, where basically what they do is bring the steel down along the side a little farther when they build it for extra strength.

Hope this helps ,any more questions let me know.

Eric 1
02-09-2005, 12:16 PM
Nice trailer!

And I am glad to know I am not the only one with a crappy yard. :blush:

Markf
02-09-2005, 03:03 PM
Hey Lux,
Forget the trailer, what about the Lablatt's Blue!!!:drinkup: :drinkup:
Nice rig!
Mark

ArchiesLawns
02-09-2005, 10:07 PM
Thanks Larry (Lux)

I appreciate the info.

Archie

mikeyshane331
02-18-2005, 10:08 PM
larry, on that removable hitch, do you use bolts or just some pins, I think having to unbolt it all the time would be a big hassle. i was just wondering what you do

Lux Lawn
02-19-2005, 11:41 AM
larry, on that removable hitch, do you use bolts or just some pins, I think having to unbolt it all the time would be a big hassle. i was just wondering what you do

We use two pins to hold the hitch on.

kc2006
04-23-2005, 03:04 PM
I know this is an old thread but wanted to post here rather then start a new thread (hope this is ok with you Larry).

first great looking trailer larry, exact setup as I'm doing just I have a smaller trailer, been looking for a locking hand tool rack too thanks for the info.

What do you guys think about the storage box like Larry's but using wood with metal frame? I was going to use expanded metal like larry's but I leave the equipment in it over night so i think it would be better to have it enclosed so people dont see an expensive blower and other stuff in it and tempt them plus the expanded metal is INSANELY expensive. Just wanted to see what you guys thought? I already built it sealed it and its painted black so it looks ok but I in a way still wanted the expanded metal so i could have better view while driving (since you can see threw it). I'm just picky i guess. Thanks all.

Lux Lawn
04-25-2005, 02:51 PM
I know this is an old thread but wanted to post here rather then start a new thread (hope this is ok with you Larry).

first great looking trailer larry, exact setup as I'm doing just I have a smaller trailer, been looking for a locking hand tool rack too thanks for the info.

What do you guys think about the storage box like Larry's but using wood with metal frame? I was going to use expanded metal like larry's but I leave the equipment in it over night so i think it would be better to have it enclosed so people dont see an expensive blower and other stuff in it and tempt them plus the expanded metal is INSANELY expensive. Just wanted to see what you guys thought? I already built it sealed it and its painted black so it looks ok but I in a way still wanted the expanded metal so i could have better view while driving (since you can see threw it). I'm just picky i guess. Thanks all.

KC2006
No problem...Depending on the height of the box it may not be to bad driving with it behind you.We had a box similar to what you are talking about on a trailer when I worked for the city.Plus i'm sure there are many of guys out there using the same thing that you just built.I think it was about a $250 option when I ordered the trailer in Feb.2004.If you need the name of the place I got mine let me know maybe they can do something for you.

((Just Grass))
08-20-2005, 04:04 PM
Picture # 6.....................

Hi nice trailer But how about some pics of what looks to be a rigged out lesco spreader in the back ground

love to mow grass
03-17-2007, 10:35 PM
the mesh box on the front of the trailer, not the diamond plate one, did you buy that or did you build it. I want to put one on my 16 foot trailer but I cant figure out how

love to mow grass
03-17-2007, 10:37 PM
did you build or buy the mesh steal box on the front of the trailer I want to put one on mine but I dont know how

love to mow grass
03-17-2007, 10:39 PM
did you buy or build the mesh steal box on the front of your trailer?

Lux Lawn
02-13-2008, 08:29 PM
did you buy or build the mesh steal box on the front of your trailer?

I ordered it with the trailer, it was like $250 extra. Sent it from the factory all ready installed when I ordered the trailer.

S man
02-13-2008, 09:13 PM
What brand of trimmers are those??? They look yellow.